IN AN explosive interview, legendary music producer Quincy Jones has made explosive claims about Michael Jackson and The Beatles and declared he knows who really killed John F Kennedy. He also revealed he once went out with Ivanka Trump.

In the interview with Vulture, Jones stated that he knew who killed Kennedy, suggesting famous Chicago mobster Sam Giancana was behind the slaying.

“The connection was there between Sinatra and the Mafia and Kennedy. Joe Kennedy — he was a bad man — he came to Frank to have him talk to Giancana about getting votes” before saying he couldn’t continue to talk about the incident “publicly”.

The 84-year-old music mogul also said, “I used to date Ivanka [Trump], you know.” He claims he dated Trump in 2006, when he was 72 and she was just 24.

“[Fashion designer] Tommy Hilfiger, who was working with my daughter Kidada, said, ‘Ivanka wants to have dinner with you.’ I said, ‘No problem. She’s a fine motherf***er.’ She had the most beautiful legs I ever saw in my life. Wrong father, though,” Jones explained.

While Jones’ personal life is currently focused on his 22 girlfriends, the Grammy winner also revealed he used to hang around with Donald Trump.

“I used to hang out with him,” Jones said. “He’s a crazy motherf***er. Limited mentally — a megalomaniac, narcissistic. I can’t stand him.”

The comments came from a wideranging and controversial interview the producer gave to New York magazine where he spoke about everything from Michael Jackson’s problems (“plastic surgery” and “Propofol”) to who killed JFK (a Chicago mobster) to how the Beatles were “the worst musicians in the world”.

Speaking about longtime collaborator Jackson (Jones produced Thriller), the record producer also called the king of pop “greedy”.

“I hate to get into this publicly, but Michael stole a lot of stuff. He stole a lot of songs,” Jones claimed. “[Donna Summer’s] State of Independence and Billie Jean. The notes don’t lie, man. He was as Machiavellian as they come.”

Talking about his impressions of The Beatles, Jones was blunt.

“They were the worst musicians in the world. They were no-playing motherf***ers. Paul was the worst bass player I ever heard. And Ringo? Don’t even talk about it. Bad.”

He also recalled the making We Are The World (which Jones produced) and one star who made things a nightmare for everyone else.

“It wasn’t the rockers. It was Cyndi Lauper. She had a manager come over to me and say, ‘The rockers don’t like the song.’ I know how that s**t works. We went to see Springsteen, Hall & Oates, Billy Joel, and all those cats and they said, ‘We love the song,’ he recalled.

“So I said [to Lauper], ‘Okay, you can just get your s*** over with and leave.’

“And she was f***ing up every take because her necklace or bracelet was rattling in the microphone. It was just her that had a problem.”

Jones also let rip about some of his other famous pals, saying legendary actor Marlon Brando would “f**k anything”, before alleging the Oscar-winner had slept with comedian Richard Prior, writer James Baldwin, and soul icon, Marvin Gaye.

Speaking about career lowlights, Jones pointed to his time working on Steven Spielberg’s critically acclaimed film The Colour Purple as particularly difficult.

“What happened was that I was a producer on that movie and everybody went on vacation after we finished filming — everybody except me,” Jones recalled.

“I had to stay home and write an hour and 55 minutes of music for the movie. I was so f***ing tired from doing that, I couldn’t see. I put too much on my plate and it took its toll. You learn from your mistakes and I learned I couldn’t do that again.”

Musically, Jones said he’s currently a fan of Bruno Mars, Chance the Rapper, Kendrick Lamar and Sam Smith.