1516073010.jpg

MOSCOW, March 11 (Itar-Tass) - RIA Novosti. Russian President Vladimir Putin has "some kind of information" about Donald Trump, which the American president would not want to make public, said NBC journalist Megin Kelly, who previously interviewed the Russian leader.

"I would not say that Trump likes Trump, I did not see it in him, but it seemed to me that he had something on Trump," The Hill quotes the journalist as saying. Kelly did not specify on what grounds she made such an assumption.

She added that if Moscow has any information about Trump, it is hardly connected with a scandalous dossier with "compromising evidence".

"I think that it's about money and about Trump's affairs with Russians in the nineties, his assets here in the US," she noted.

A special independent prosecutor, Robert Muller, is investigating the alleged Moscow interference in the American elections and the alleged ties between US President Donald Trump and Russia. These versions are denied both in the White House and in the Kremlin.

In an interview with Megin Kelly, Vladimir Putin said that Russia had no reason to interfere in the US elections, while the United States itself does not hide the interference in the Russian election process.

Link: https://ria.ru/world/20180311/1516104260.html