PRINCESS Diana's psychic pal has made a hurtful prediction about the future of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's marriage - saying they'll divorce after less than three years.

Simone Simmons, 58, who Diana used to consult before her untimely death, made the claims to the Daily Star.

She believes the loved-up couple, who wed in May, will have two kids before suddenly splitting - as well as suggesting Harry won't see it coming.

Simone, who claims she can still speak to Diana from beyond the grave, said: "I give their marriage two-and-a-half to three years.

"I don't want to see him badly hurt, and Harry won't know what's hit him when it does happen.

"He is head over heels in love. Harry is like the embodiment of Diana, he is so sensitive."

The psychic, who wrote a book called Diana: The Last Word, also thinks the Duchess of Sussex, 37, is already pregnant with 34-year-old Harry's child.

She said: "I think Meghan may be pregnant. It's something about the look on her face."

Simone has also blamed Meghan's "dysfunctional" family for the predicted split, saying: "Even people with dysfunctional families are not as dissociated as hers.

"Look at her last two relationships. They didn't last much longer than two years. This will probably be more different."

Simone has been more optimistic about the future for Princess Eugenie, 28, and Jack Brooksbank, 31, who are due to tie the knot on Friday.

She also reckons her parents Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, both 58, are "still totally in love" and could reunite two decades after their divorce - but only after Prince Philip has passed away.