A PREGNANT mum who goaded her jealous boyfriend to murder her new lover after she sent him a raunchy picture of them together has been caged.

Sarah Bramley, 29, sent an explicit photo of her performing a sex act on Michael Lawson, 34, to ex David Saunders.

The law student also taunted her ex about his sexual performance in the run-up to the killing and said her new man was bigger and stronger than him.

She also messaged Saunders after sending the X-rated photo, saying: "I have just smashed the lad clean in the face because he wouldn’t go home. What have I got myself involved with?

"He is outside the house, feel free to smack the c***".

This "tipped Saunders over the edge" and he later stabbed his love rival to death in the street in Darlington in July last year with a kitchen knife.

In December 2017, he was jailed for 22-and-a-half years after he admitted killing Michael.

Bramley has now been caged for four months after admitting encouraging or assisting the commission of an offence at Teesside Crown Court.

The court heard today Bramley is currently pregnant with her third child - meaning she will be released before she gives birth.

Robert Newcombe, defending, said she "lost her moral compass" but has apologised and wants to "keep her family together".

Sentencing, Judge Ashurst said: "(Michael Lawson) was a friend or yours, a sexual partner, but he was not the only man in your life at that stage. David Saunders also featured in your some what complex personal life.

"Both men were vying for your affections.

"You did not however contemplate that David Saunders would do, what he ultimately did."

Michael's mum Anne Satterthwaite today released an emotional statement after Bramley was jailed.

She said: "At one stage she wasn't even going to be prosecuted.

"Mothers are supposed to protect their children not put them at risk. What was to stop (Saunders) going round the house and killing them all?"

Bramley fled the UK soon after the murder but was arrested in April after re-entering the UK earlier this year.

Teesside Crown Court heard previously how career criminal Saunders had started an on-off relationship with Bramley in November 2016.

They split the following April with the killer blaming the break up on Michael.

After he vandalised his rival's car, cops warned Saunders to keep away from him but Bramley continued to taunt him.

She told him in one message: "I never had a proper orgasm in three months with you, I faked the lot. He has just given me the best orgasm of my life."

The day before the murder, Bramley and Saunders exchanged a series of offensive messages after she told her ex she had slept with Michael.

But the picture had a "very important bearing" on Saunders' state of mind and the image "tipped him over the edge".

After snorting cocaine and downing six cans of lager, Saunders took a taxi to Michael's home and plunged the kitchen knife into his heart.

Michael, who was described by his family as an "innocent victim", died within an hour of the attack.

Commenting on the photo at Saunders' sentencing, the judge said: "I am absolutely sure that image was sent by her to wind you up.

"She no doubt succeeded, for in a few minutes you arranged for a taxi to drive you over to the other side of Darlington, to Sarah Bramley’s house.

"Jealousy was very much at the heart of your behaviour."