A POLYAMOROUS events planner has revealed her quest to organise the world’s largest orgy – inviting 1,000 to the marathon sex party.

Pearl Derrier, 29, from Denver, Colorado, goes to orgies at least once a month as one person can’t fulfil her “every physical and emotional need”.

Her partners, boyfriend Dan Patrick, 35, and “homemaker” girlfriend Tomi Tailey, 30, are also happy for her to have casual liaisons with other people at orgies.

This will be the most ambitious occasion yet for Pearl, who stopped counting her sexual partners when she hit 100 at the age of 21.

She hopes her sexual extravaganza will create a “sex positive revolution” so attitudes will change towards orgies.

Pearl said: “I’m not sure what will happen, but I just know I want to be part of something I consider historically monumental to the sex positive community.

“For the most part, our community is hidden, no one wants to be ‘outed’ to other people as someone who attends these events, so it can be very isolating.”

Despite her relaxed attitudes to sex, Pearl has stringent rules when it comes to orgies – always providing condoms for guests.

She first discovered her love for orgies and non-monogamous relationships when she was working as a burlesque dancer in 2012.

She said: “The moment I walked in, I saw someone involved in an intimate act and was caught off guard a bit, but I soon realised it was just like any other party, with people chatting and dancing, too.

“People could have sex and be intimate, or just watch if they wanted to.”

Pearl, who used to work in insurance, once received a complaint because her relationship with a married colleague made others “feel uncomfortable”.

Luckily, Pearl’s mum is non-judgmental about her daughter’s choice of career and is very close to her. She has been less open with her dad, who thinks she is an ordinary events planner.

And while Pearl’s life revolves around the sex industry, she admits that she usually only makes love to her boyfriend and girlfriend once a week.

She said: “Jobs and projects going on get in the way of my sex life sometimes.

“By the time I’m done with work I just want to sit down and read or watch TV!”