SHOPPERS were subjected to an expletive-filled tirade at Australia’s Gold Coast when two girls, aged nine, yelled at them to “get f***ed”.

The boisterous – and foul-mouthed – youngsters were also filmed jumping on a car roof and windscreen during a vile 90-minute-long tirade.

They caused “chaos” at busy Westfield Helensvale shopping centre when they allegedly punched and spat at a security guard, who tried to calm them down.

The Queensland Times reports that the girls threatened to attack shoppers, allegedly yelled homophobic slurs, and warned passers-by: “This is our car so get f***ed.”

Shoppers filming the girls captured the moment a security guard at the centre tried to calm them down, by taking one of their scooters.

But that action prompted one to threaten: “If you take it I’ll bloody kill you. Give me my f***ing scooter.”

Janine Clelland, who witnessed the shocking behaviour, told the Gold Coast Bulletin that she saw them spit on the guard, and allegedly damage the car.

She told the paper: “Apparently these girls were foster care kids and rebelling against something.

“We saw these girls jumping on the roof and bonnet of the carer’s car. They were swearing and spitting at security and other people in the car park.”

Another witness, Jonni Row, told 9News: “They were just screaming ‘we know the law you can’t touch us’.”

They reportedly suddenly became quiet when the police arrived, and they were put in the back of a patrol car and returned to their foster parent’s home.

Ms Row added: “Their tail was between their legs as soon as the cop car pulled up.”

9News was told that the ordeal lasted for more than 90 minutes – and started after they became involved in an “altercation” with an elderly woman.

The shopping centre and the police declined to comment.