DOZENS of men showed up to a New York park for Tinder dates on the weekend — only to learn they were all there to meet the same woman, and she wanted them to battle it out Hunger Games-style for her heart.

One Twitter user recounting his version of events says he met a woman named “Natasha” through the dating app and she invited him to meet her at the public space to watch her friend DJ — but he arrived to a totally surreal scene, reports the New York Post.

“I make my way to Union Square. Eat a hot dog and look over by this open lot by 17th Street and there is a stage and a DJ and about 100 ppl and cameras and sh-t and I think well this is some random ass Manhattan s**t,” wrote @bvdhai.

“Eventually I see a girl moving towards backstage with two enormous bodyguards in sunglasses and realise it’s her and I’m thinking WHAT THINE F**KETH IS GOING ON,” he continued.

“Natasha” then took to the microphone and told the assembled men that she knew they all came from Tinder.

“Then she says I’ve invited you all here for a chance to go on a date with me and proceeds to give a hunger games speech about what its gonna take to date her,” @bvdhai recalled.

“Every man in the crowd looks down and mimes WHAT IN THE NAME OF SCOOBY DOO THE IS THIS S**T to themself.”

At that point, he says, he left — but others who stayed told Gothamist that “Natasha” began discarding men and making the rest compete to go on a date with her.

“The gist of it was she wanted to do Live Tinder. Folks were pretty mad,” a man named Nicholas told the website.

“And she started calling the different characteristics she doesn’t like. ‘If you’re Puerto Rican and support Trump, leave!’ ‘If you have a long beard, leave.’ Then she did a competition.”

“The majority of the group, like 95 per cent, were like aaahhh, watching as the idiots fell in line to her demands to do push-ups and run … She did a live swipe line, right and left. I left at that point,” he continued.

Video of the spectacle shows at least 10 guys participating in a sprinting competition.

It’s unclear who, if anyone, won the coveted date.