Hello, I am currently looking forward to starting a website for an Online Business. Now, there are plenty of e-commerce websites, news websites, gaming news websites etc. I was wondering to start an adult website or any other different thing that will make me at least 1000-1200 USD Per month. I would spend my every hour behind that site in promoting and building up traffic. I will give my all in working hard on managing the site. Of course, I will hire a professional website maker to build me that site and help me promoting and catching traffic and of course gonna pay him.

But I am just asking that whether it will be a good idea to start an adult website? I will keep video streaming, downloads, uploads, and all kinds of different categories to be honest. I won't rule out a single thing. Basically, I will combine everything and every type of adult thing and put in my site.
But many were saying that I won't be able to make that kind of money since there are more than dozens of adult sites out there and they are already famous.

So, basically what "Online Business" should I start that will at least fetch me around 1000-1200 USD per month? Of course, I am ready to invest on making the site and do some other things as which will be required and necessary.

Kindly suggest and help me out.

Thanks and regards,
Creative