A MUM has revealed the terrifying moment her ex-boyfriend dangled her by her feet outside a window after threatening to kill her.

Kayleigh Parker, 22, from Kent, says Jarron Webb, 23, flipped she broke up with him.

Webb picked her up and shoved her face first out of her flat window – 20ft from the ground.

Thankfully, she survived the horrifying incident and Webb was jailed for 21 months.

Kayleigh told Fabulous Digital: “I was terrified he was going to let go of me and I’d die. It was the most horrific experience of my life and I’m glad I survived.

“I want to warn other women to get out of controlling relationships before it’s too late.”

Kayleigh met Jarron in September 2016 through mutual friends on a night out. The pair flirted and soon they were dating.

But tragically, a month later, Jarron’s mother died suddenly.

Kayleigh said: “Understandably Jarron was devastated and clung to me to support him. I tried to be there for him while he grieved for her.”

In November, Jarron moved into Kayleigh’s first-floor flat she shared with her dog, Ruby, but soon he was texting her constantly, demanding to know where she was at all times.

She said: “Jarron quickly became possessive and I was tiring of his mistrust. It was exhausting having to reassure him constantly.”

One day, in December, Kayleigh’s female friend was visiting, when she began flirting with Jarron.

Kayleigh said: “I told him I was annoyed, but he insisted it was harmless banter.”

The next morning while Jarron went to work, Kayleigh and her friend argued about the night before. Her friend told Kayleigh that Jarron had confessed to fancying her.

Kayleigh said: “I told her to leave and texted Jarron, telling him it was over. I told him to come over and get his stuff, as I knew something was going on between them. He denied it, but I told him I was done.”

That evening, Jarron went to Kayleigh’s flat and the moment he walked in the door, she knew something was wrong.

He stormed into the bedroom and began packing his stuff, while Kayleigh sat in the living room on her phone.

She said: “Out of nowhere, Jarron started screaming at me, calling me a whore. I yelled at him, telling him I’d never cheated on him and had been nothing but supportive towards him since his mum had died.”

With that, Jarron flew into a rage - stormed into the kitchen, and grabbed a knife.

Wielding the blade, he walked into the bedroom where Kayleigh’s dog, Ruby, was cowering in the corner.

Kayleigh said: “He was raging, and slammed the door behind him. Then I heard a yelp. He shouted through the door that he’d stabbed Ruby.

“I desperately tried to kick in the door to get to her, but Jarron’s body was blocking it.”

Seconds later Jarron came out, and grabbed Kayleigh roughly by the waist. She said: “He marched over to me and said, ‘You’re going out the window’. I tried to fight him off, but he was too strong.”

Jarron picked her up in a fireman’s lift and shoved her face first out of the open window - which had a 20ft drop down to her neighbour’s garden.

Kayleigh was dangling off the window ledge by her feet. Terrified, she screamed for help.

She said: “He told me he’d kill me. I thought I was going to die. He was holding me by my feet. My whole life flashed before my eyes.”

Five minutes later, after hearing her screams, Kayleigh’s neighbour knocked on the door, threatening to call the police. Thankfully, Jarron pulled her back inside.

Kayleigh said: “Afterwards, he answered the door like nothing had happened, saying we’d just had an argument. Thankfully, the neighbour had already called the police who arrived and arrested him.”

Kayleigh’s dog was unharmed during the assault, but Jarron denied all the charges against him.

On the first day of his trial, he changed his plea to guilty. He admitted assault, making threats to kill and damaging property.

In July 2017, Jarron Webb, of Luton, was sentenced to 21 months in prison at Canterbury Crown Court and was given a five-year restraining order.

Kayleigh said “I was numb when the judge gave him jail time, I was relieved he was behind bars.

“As soon as men show signs of controlling behaviour, get out of the relationship, before it’s too late.”