THIS is the woman who ran two massage parlours where clients could receive “manual relief”.

Nan Wu, 37, on Friday pleaded guilty to controlling and directing the actions of prostitution for gain in Dublin in 2015.

The Irish Sun yesterday spoke to the mum-of-two at her plush home in Brandon Square, Blanchardstown in Dublin.

Wu, who celebrated her birthday yesterday, told us: “I don’t want anything put in the paper. I don’t think I would talk to you, I think I would need to talk to my solicitor before talking to you.”

The Dublin Circuit Criminal Court heard on Friday that the owner of the two massage parlours, where “manual relief” was handed out to clients, believed the sensual rub-downs were legal.

One of the establishments was located in the leafy suburb of Windy Arbour, in south Dublin. The other enterprise was also situated somewhere in Dublin.

The illicit activity was brought to the attention of gardai by a local who noticed a high number of male visitors were attending the Windy Arbour joint.

The court heard how Sergeant David Bunn visited the massage parlour – and was offered prostitution services.

Following on from this, he obtained a search warrant and visited the business on April 17, 2017.

He identified himself as a garda to the woman who opened the door and she showed him to the treatment room which contained a naked woman and man.

The woman got dressed and then provided him with the phone number of her employer, mum-of-two Nan Wu.

Wu, who is originally from China and has been living in Ireland for 17 years, was arrested and interviewed by gardai.

She admitted knowledge of her employees providing “sex acts for money” and told cops about a second massage parlour she owned where similar acts took place.

Wu’s lawyer said that there was no sexual intercourse taking place at the parlours and that those who visited “could get what might be described as manual relief”.

He also claimed that she did not directly profit from the acts as her employees kept the money they earned from illegal behaviour.

Judge Elma Sheahan ordered a probation report and adjourned the matter until January 15, of next year.