A MUM has slammed a nail bar worker after the top of her finger was sliced off during a botched manicure.

Joan Barrow was left bleeding from her pinkie finger after staff cut her nail down to size but went too far during the beauty appointment.

Horrific images show the badly damaged finger covered in blood following the nail bar appointment in Northern Ireland on Friday.

The photographs were shared online by her concerned daughter Taylor Barrow, who wrote: "Them clowns in the shopping centre that call themselves nail technicians have took the top of my mums baby finger off while cutting the nail down to size."

She branded the staff "absolute moonbeams".

One snap shows Joan's finger bleeding profusely, with the mum having to stem the blood with a napkin.

She said the injury was so bad that she had to have it checked out at hospital.

But after being criticised for allowing the beautician to finish the appointment, Joan added: "Yes I did finish getting my nails painted as the realisation of how severe it was wasn’t apparent to me until I went to the hospital!!

"I just wanted ppl to be aware and be careful who u choose to go to as in nail bars!!!

"I made the wrong choice!! Foolish me!!!!"

The mum also claimed she was consulting a solicitor over her injuries.

It comes after a botched eyebrow job sparked a vicious beauty parlour fight as customers and stylists traded blows.

Using broomsticks, dustpans and their fists, the workers savagely lashed out and pummelled a pair of patrons who complained their brows got “f***** up” in New York.

Video footage posted on Facebook shows the groups exchange blows during the scrap at New Red Apple Nails on Norstrand Ave, in Brooklyn.

It was filmed by another customer who was inside during the mayhem.