A MUM was seething when she came out of an emergency hospital visit to find "NO PARKING" daubed on the bonnet of her car - as well as a parking ticket.

The sassy note was scrawled on Jenna Springett's motor after she'd rushed to Royal Stoke University Hospital for urgent tests on October 19.

Jenna, 31, was with her disabled mum and two-year-old daughter when she was forced to park outside of a designated space because of construction work at the hospital.

Some of the usual disabled spots were taken up by the building site, so Jenna parked as close and she could before rushing into the hospital.

But despite displaying her blue badge and getting the ok from staff, the mum was mortified to find that a builder had written the passive aggressive graffiti.

And to add insult to injury, she'd also been slapped with a parking ticket.

Jenna told Stoke-on-Trent Live: "I didn't see the writing on the car at first, but when I did I was furious.

"I was so upset that anyone could actually do that.

"You don't expect that when you're at a hospital - it's a place where emergencies happen and you don't know what someone is going through."

Jenna reported the incident to cops in addition to lodging a complaint with the hospital.

She managed to get the ticket retracted and an apology from the hospital, who also promised to speak to their contractors about their behaviour.

Staffordshire Police are still investigating Jenna's report of criminal damage.