A MUM whose former Royal Marine boyfriend forced her to strip and bugged her bedroom when he accused her of cheating has hit out after he walked from free court.

Danielle Ames, 30, had to send Lee Jensen, 35, naked pictures of herself to prove that she wasn’t with anyone because he was so paranoid.

He hid microphones and spied on her at her home in Grimsby, Lincs, and checked her bedding and underwear for signs of an affair.

But he walked free from court despite admitting using coercive and controlling behaviour and Danielle has said the decision is a “sick joke”.

She said “anything could set him off” and said that he had such a bad temper he would turn into “The Hulk”.

Danielle told the Sunday Mirror: “It’s a sick joke. He should have been jailed. This makes it feel like a waste of time.”

Grimsby Crown Court heard Jensen gave the mum-of-three six months of hell before Danielle eventually reported his behaviour to the police.

Jensen, a security guard and keen gym goer, had served with 45 Commando and the Royal Navy and the pair started dating in June 2017.

She thought he was her dream man but he accused her of cheating on her shortly after they got together.

He then ordered her to strip off and send him naked pictures to prove she was on her own at home and also inspected her body for love bites and marks.

Danielle, who said she became “almost addicted” to Jensen, added: “He would make me take off my clothes and look for bruises.

“If he found a single mark he’d say it was a bite or a handprint. He would go so ballistic I would be terrified.

“Anything could set him off. One minute he was really calm, the next he was like The Hulk.”

The single mum added: “He showed me a microphone hidden underneath and told me ‘That’s how I know you are having an affair’.

“He said he’d connected the microphone to his mobile and could hear my every move.

“I was really shocked but, stupidly, I overlooked it because I was desperate not to lose him.”

She added: “I got a job as a carer but Lee started messaging my boss accusing us of having sex. I had to give up my work.

Jensen, from Grimsby, admitted using coercive and controlling behaviour and was given a 12-month suspended sentence last month.