A MUM dubbed "the sheath queen" makes a living cleaning horse willies - and charges £25 a pop.

Mercedes Hoblin, 27, has raked in £5,000 by picking clumps of dried semen - known as 'beans' - from behind the horses' foreskins.

She says she has cleaned over 200 horse willies since quitting her job as a carer in October.

Mercedes, from Chelmsford, Essex, said: "I don't actually mind doing it at all, I'm happy that I can make a difference and make a horse happier."

Buildups of semen, urine, and dirt, can collect into a stone-like clump known as a bean - which can lead to infections and kidney problems.

She once had to remove MAGGOTS from a horse penis because a group of flies laid their eggs after becoming attracted to the smell.

OVER 200 HORSE WILLIES CLEANED
She removes up to 30 'beans' per day - and came up with the idea after cleaning her own horse's willy.

She said: "I rummaged around and found one and then my friend suggested I should do it as a living.

"My husband thought I was joking and my family think it's the most disgusting job ever but I enjoy it."

Mercedes - who sometimes brings daughter Evee Mae, eight, on jobs - uses a special spray and gel to soften up the bean before picking it out with her fingers.

She has been kicked several times - but thankfully has dodged any broken bones so far.

She said: "I'm pretty good at dodging out of the way now!

"But I have been kicked really hard before and left black and blue with bruises on my leg.

"Most horses realise that I'm trying to help them."