THE wife of Olympic skier Bodie Miller has shared a heartbreaking picture of her final moments with their tragic baby girl.

Emeline Miller drowned in a neighbour's pool after slipping out of the family home in Orange County, California in June.

The tragic tot's mum Morgan Beck, 31, shared a gut-wrenching Instagram picture of Emeline hooked up to medical equipment as paramedics try in vain to save her.

In the shocking image, Morgan is visibly grief stricken as she cradles the gravely ill little girl.

Pro-volleyball player Morgan wrote: "I wish I could have one more day to hold you, but until that day comes, continue to work through me and give me the strength to bring awareness, my love.

"I told you as I held you in this moment that you could still change the world, you could still move mountains.

"Every step we take forward is because of you and Levi.

"Your footprint will forever be left on this world.

She added: "I love you, My baby girl."

Well-wishers sent her prayers and messages of support.

Emergency services rushed to Coto de Caza at around 6.30pm on June 9 and paramedics performed CPR on Emeline before taking her to hospital.

Doctors were unable to resuscitate her.

Morgan broke down on the Today show as she relived the horror of that tragic day.

She said: "There is not a day that goes by and I don't pray for an opportunity to go back to that day and make it different.

“But now we have this opportunity to make other parents' days different.”

Reliving the horror, Morgan tearfully said: “'It was a normal day. Every morning, the kids would go swimming and Bode would go swimming with them, and they'd be in there for hours. And they loved it.”

She added that her brave “Emmy had zero fear of the water”.

Bode had an illustrious career as a US skier with 33 World Cup wins, two overall titles, four world championships and six Olympic medals, taking gold at the 2010 Vancouver Games in the super-combined event.

Sobbing as she recalled the moments leading up to the devastating discovery, Morgan said: “We're in mid-conversation and I stood up.

"And I turned and I went right to where the boys were and I said ‘Where's Emmy?’” as her eyes fell on the slightly open door that led to the backyard.

Morgan said: “My heart sank and I opened the door and she was floating in the pool. And I ran and I jumped in.”

She immediately began CPR as the panicked homeowners called 911.

Emmy died in hospital later that day after having been deprived of oxygen for too long.

More than a month on from their heartbreak, the devastated parents have chosen to keep Emeline’s bedroom exactly as it was on the day she died.