THIS is the shocking moment three furious women engage in a vicious UFC-style fight in a busy McDonald’s restaurant as they all yell at each other “dirty sl*gs”.

In the footage, the three women manically hit, wrestle, and drag each other by the hair in the middle of the fast food outlet in Islington, central London.

The McDonald’s staff desperately try to intervene in the fight but the enraged women can not be stopped.

The female trio have a screaming match in front of bemused customers – in which they yell at one another “You dirty slaaag!” and “you’re a prostitute!”.

Arrun Lane filmed the footage in the McDonald’s branch in Chapel Market, London on Wednesday 27th March. Arrun (@arrun_laney_) said he had no idea why the women clashed.

Arrun explained “I don’t know why it happened but to be honest it was only a matter of time before I got to see a McDonald’s fight in person”

The outrageous clip has amused social media users – with many individuals compared their girls’ McDonald’s scuffle to UFC.

@Chrismac017 wrote “McDonald’s is like UFC now eat and be entertained”

@Mariecocoloso also commented on the video “UFC lmao

Whilst @whyyoucomingfast lamented “Why is it always McDonalds” and @CASSIdy.210 similarly said “Swear every fight happens in McDonalds now”.

The video begins with three screaming women locked in their furious wrestling match next to the self-service screens in the McDonald’s restaurant.

When the female in the grey jacket briefly tears off from the fight, the remaining pair of women start viciously punching and hitting each other.

Bemused customers watch on as the twosome beat each other up. One male patron even amusingly cheers the women on – he delightedly shouts “Yes! Yes! Scrap it! Scrap it! Scrap it! Scrap it!”

As a male McDonald’s employee intervenes to try to break up the fight, he is unable when the third female pounces back into the brawl. She violently pulls them by the hair and drags them to the floor of the restaurant.

The female in the grey jacket continues heaving them across the floor as one woman can be heard screaming: “Put me down! Put me down!”

The trio slap each as a group of male McDonald’s employees and customers desperately try to break them up – but are unable to.

The women scream as some McDonald’s staff manages to briefly separate them and hold them away from one another.

But suddenly, the female in the grey jacket escapes the staff member’s grasp. She grabs one of the woman by her hair again and pulls her down.

Eventually a male customer intervenes and separates the fighting females again.

But the woman in the leather jacket starts screaming at the third female: “Slaaag! You’re a f*****g prostitute! That’s what we’ve been talking about!”

The women keep shrieking at each other as the McDonald’s employees hold them back from one another.

Shocked patrons watch as the females eventually depart the restaurant and yell at each other “You dirty slaaag! Dirty slag!” and “You’re a prostitute!” before the footage ends.

On Instagram, the video has amassed nearly 300,000 views in just 48 hours.

The Sun Online has contacted McDonald's for comment.