SHOCKING footage shows millionaire baseball boss Larry Baer grappling with his wife during a heated row before she falls to the ground screaming for HELP.

Baer, 61, who is the CEO of the San Francisco Giants, was filmed yesterday in a public park arguing with his wife Pamela while appearing to wrench a phone from her hands.

In the clip, Mrs Baer is pulled off a chair while tussling with her husband while shouting, “Oh my God, no, help.”

In another video, Mr Baer is heard telling his wife, who is off camera, “Stop, Pam, stop” while a witness says “Get the f*** away from him.”

The witness who filmed the footage told cops the couple were having a “very emotional conversation” that went on for about 20 minutes.

They said Mrs Baer then grabbed her husband’s phone and the row got physical, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

Another onlooker who heard the argument as it escalated told the paper Pamela could be heard saying, “Larry, sit down, sit down.”

They said: “He knocks her down off her chair and gets on top of her and puts his hands on her.

“She was screaming for help. She seemed pretty terrified.”

The witness then stopped recording and ran to help with some other guys in the plaza.

“As soon as he felt someone else grab him, he relaxed and got off,” the witness said.

The CEO, who’s been with the Giants for decades and was named to his current post in 2012, provided a statement to the outlet calling the incident “embarrassing.”

“My wife and I had an unfortunate public argument related to a family member & she had an injured foot and she fell off her chair in the course of the argument,” the statement says.

“The matter is resolved. It was a squabble over a cell phone. Obviously, it’s embarrassing.”

Pamela Baer told TMZ: “We were having a family fight about someone in my family and that’s it.”

Major League Baseball put out a statement shortly after the scuffle saying it is aware of the incident and will be investigating the situation.

The video emerged amid MLB’s spring training and hours before the team was set to play the Cincinnati Reds in Scottsdale, Arizona.

According to a 2008 profile of the couple published by the outlet, the couple met at a 1988 birthday party in New York and have four grown children.