MEL B has been left furious after her car tyres were "deliberately slashed" by a "sick person".

Scary Spice told her 1.4 million Instagram followers that she's being targeted by a cruel bully.

After breaking ticket sales for the Spice Girls reunion tour, Mel B, 43, should be on cloud nine.

But the singer has been the victim of a "sick person" she claims is deliberately targeting her.

She took to her social media to share two pics of her car tyres slashed to reveal a massive gaping hole.

Mel wrote: "Just when things are going sooo well, my car gets deliberately slashed.

"What dangerous sick person would do that to a mother who uses her car to drive her kids to school and back #stopabuse #stopbullying just #stop#monster #karma

"When I took off my tyre to change it just now to my shock horror there were exactly 33 small knife slashes and 2 huge knife slashes all on the inside of the tyre

"Soooo frightening on a different level."

She added: "Me and my kids are safe thank God."

And her doting fans were quick to offer words of sympathy and support.

One wrote: "So glad that you and your kids are safe. People are stupid and evil."

While another commented: "Wooooow that’s awful. I’m so glad you’re okay!"

One angry fan wrote: "This is disgusting, what an absolute scumbag who ever did this" and another described the act as "disturbing on so many levels."

But it's not all bad for Mel who just yesterday celebrated record breaking ticket sales for the Spice Girls reunion tour.

The girl group posted a video showing them toasting their success after fans almost broke the Internet trying to snap up seats yesterday.

Tickets for the highly-anticipated summer shows went on sale on Saturday morningand sold out within minutes.

The band ended up adding four more extra dates to cope with demand, and they have now thanked their loyal followers in a Instagram video.

The clip, which was filmed at Geri Horner's London mansion, shows her with bandmates Emma Bunton, Mel B and Mel C jumping up and down.

Mel also thanked fans for their support, revealing she was cooking a Sunday roast to celebrate the good news with her whole family.

She wrote: "Right now we celebrating me my mum my kids Phoenix and Angel about @SPICEgirls tour ticket sales that gave ALL sold out...

"Wowwoweza spice fans are the best thank you thankyou, with a proper English home made Sunday roast boom can’t beat it..."

The Spice Girls broke ticket sale records yesterday as fans struggled to secure their place at a show in an online queue of more than 700,000 people.

The band added a string of dates to their reunion tour after fans vented their frustration in the rush for tickets.

The group, who will go back on the road together next year without Victoria Beckham, announced they will play extra dates in London, Coventry and Manchester.

The Spice World tour will now kick off at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester on May 29 2019, instead of June 1, and they will play three dates in the city.

They will play two additional dates at Wembley Stadium in London, with shows on June 13, 14 and 15, and an extra date in Coventry, with a further show at the Ricoh Arena on June 4.