MEGHAN Markle is reportedly in "crisis talks" with Kensington Palace aides after her father dragged the Queen into their family feud.

It's reported the Duchess of Sussex is holding meetings with confidantes to discuss how to deal with Thomas Markle after he pleaded with the Queen to heal their rift.

The reports come after the retired Hollywood lighting director told Good Morning Britain he would appreciate anything the 92-year-old monarch could do to help him reconnect with pregnant Meghan, who is due her first baby with Prince Harry in the Spring.

The American said: "I would appreciate anything she (the Queen) can do. I would think she would want to resolve the family problems.

"All families, royal or otherwise, are the same and they should be together - certainly around the holidays."

According to the Mirror, palace sources said the royal household had become “enraged and yet exhausted” with Thomas and believe he has “gone a step too far” by trying to draw the Queen into the row.

The source told the paper: "The Queen is a dignified woman. Even if she disagreed with the way her grandson’s wife or indeed her staff were dealing with the matter, she would certainly not become involved on this level."

Courtiers are reported to be “deeply concerned” about Thomas’s vow to carry on making public statements in a bid to reconnect with his daughter.

The Sun Online has contacted Kensington Palace for comment.

It's also claimed Meghan Markle's half brother Thomas Markle Jr is sending a Christmas card to the Duchess at Kensington Palace saying he hopes they can put their differences aside in a bid to reconcile.

He told DailyMailTV: "I'm making a point to reach out to Meghan again with a personalized Christmas card to her saying we should all put our differences aside and remember the family we had before."

In the card published by the Daily Mail, he writes: Dear Meghan & Harry, May we all have a wonderful Christmas this year. It would be nice to mend our family back together for the New Year. We miss you, love you and are very proud of you.

"Love Tom Jr & The Markle family."

And last night Thomas Jr's son Tyler Dooley - Meghan's nephew - took a swipe at the royal family over their "beliefs".

Cannabis farmer Tyler, who created the Markle Sparkle strain of the drug ahead of the royal wedding, appeared to suggest Meghan's caring personality was being stifled by royal protocol.

He told the Daily Star Online: "She has really had to struggle and fight for everything she has.

"I think her levels of humanity are pretty huge."

In a thinly veiled dig attack on the royals, the 26-year-old added: "I think it is a lot more prevalent than what is already in the royal family and their beliefs.”

On Sunday night, claims surfaced that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex had been nicknamed Monica and Chandler due to Meghan's controlling behaviour - much like the Friends character.

Thomas Markle attempted to defend his daughter from the claims the former American actress was "demanding", saying she would always remain polite.

But he admitted: "She has always been a very controlling person and that is part of her nature but she has never been rude.

Mr Markle also said he texts Meghan everyday in an attempt to reconnect but claimed he has been "ghosted".

"I've been trying to reach out for several weeks, every day I try to text her... I've been ghosted. I'm not sure why it's happening. I love my daughter very much. I wish she would reach out, send me a text, anything."

"The ghosting I don't completely understand - she's always been in charge, that's her nature, but not been rude."