THERESA May last night urged rebel Tories to back her deal or face losing Brexit and the keys to No10.

The PM told them: “If you want Brexit, make sure you get it.

“When I say if this deal does not pass we would truly be in uncharted waters, I hope people understand that this is what I genuinely believe and fear could happen.”

She also blasted Labour for trying to engineer an election rather than look at the national interest.

Mrs May told the Mail on Sunday: "We have a leader of the Opposition who thinks of nothing but attempting to bring about a general election, no matter what the cost to the country.

“As someone who cares passionately about my country and my party, I believe Jeremy Corbyn getting his hands on power is a risk we cannot afford to take.”

Mrs May will decide on Monday whether to persist with her doomed withdrawal plan when government whips tell her exactly the full scale of the expected thrashing.

Writing in The Sun on Sunday, Mr Johnson says: “It is time now to show our EU friends that we mean business.

“This should be a take it or leave it offer - and to show that we mean business we must be able to walk away.”

In a brazen pitch for her job, he unveils his own manifesto for taking on EU bullies and winning a deal that works for everyone.

He vowed he is ready to manage our departure with “energy and conviction” and contrasted it with “that lack of resolve that has so weakened our hand in the talks.”

Boris said he is not cowed by fear of leaving without a deal and added: “It is time to get on with it and remember, if we have to go down this route, we will have the entire £39billion to spend on it.”