THE Brit tourist found dead in her Ibizan holiday apartment yesterday has been identified as a survivor of the Manchester Arena bombing.

Friends have paid tribute to Jodie Leigh Priest whose body was found in a San Antonio flat.

Pal Matthew Hewitt, described the mum-of-one as his best friend, as he revealed in a moving Facebook tribute they had survived the terror attack last May in which 22 innocent people were killed as they left an Ariana Grande concert.

He added that she died just days away from celebrating her son's seventh birthday.

Matthew wrote: “She’s left her little boy Jake who’s seven on Tuesday. He was her angel.

“She loved that boy to bits and always will. I just want to know Jodie is ok up there because right now it breaks my heart to even write this post.

“I have tears down my face writing this. I never thought I would be writing anything like this.

“RIP Jodie I love you so much and always will.”

Initial reports late yesterday after news broke that a 34-year-old British holidaymaker had been found dead in her room said police believed she had died of natural causes.

The dead woman was identified as Jodie, 34, from Sheffield, this morning.

The alarm was raised just after 9am yesterday morning after she was found dead in her room at the Ses Savines apartments facing the beach at San Antonio.

A receptionist at the holiday apartments said she was unable to offer any information.

Matthew, who met Jodie at school when they were young children, admitted in his Facebook post they both suffered from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder thought to be linked to the Manchester Arena terror attack on May 22 last year.

He wrote: “We both went to the Ariana Grande concert which ended in tragedy and luckily we both got out.

“But PTSD is a horrible thing and that is what me and Jodie have had and it brings on anxiety and depression.

“Nobody will ever know what we went through as you would have to be there.

“But my best Friend Jodie Leigh Priest sadly passed away in her sleep yesterday morning.

“I have had the worst day yesterday and the worst nights sleep. It kills me to lose such a good friend of mine. I’ve had many messages through from people I know and people I don’t know and it’s hard to even say anything, as you don’t want to say any of the words you want to say.

“You just want to say ‘oh she’s fine and having a super holiday’. But unfortunately that cannot be.”

He added: “We were supposed to be going to see Mariah Carey on 24th August in Blackpool and this got cancelled.”

Friend Sandie Oksuz wrote: “So sad Matthew. Bless her heart. Fly high with the angels.”

Kirsty Hewitt added: “You’ll get there Matthew.

“She knows how much you loved her and she loved you. Such a sad great loss and I’m still shocked and can’t stop thinking about her. Massive lump in my throat.

“Rest in peace Jodie. Gone but never forgotten. Fly high angel.”

Jodie had spoken on social media about her son’s battle with talipes or club foot, a condition that can affect one or both of baby’s feet from birth.

She described herself on one of her Facebook accounts as a person who was “looking after my lil boy, making sure he loves life and his mummy.”

Police sources said this morning there was nothing to suggest the tourist’s death was the result of any crime but they would know more after an autopsy, which could lead to more tests taking place.