A MAN with a bionic penis has revealed how the £70,000 "work of art" surgery completely changed his life - and not just in the bedroom.

Mohammed Abad appeared on This Morning with sex worker Charlotte Rose, 37, who he lost his virginity to aged 44.

Mo lost his penis when he was just six years old, after being dragged along the road under a moving car in a road traffic accident.

He told Holly Willoughby, 37, and Philip Schofield, 56: "I was given 12 hours to live so I'm lucky I'm still here."

The couple, who first revealed the details of their weekend-long romance in an exclusive interview with Fabulous Online, were returning to show three years after Mo first sat down with Holly and Phil.

Looking back on that experience, Mo said: "I feel brilliant, it's just changed me as a person totally, because three years ago before my operation I couldn't even talk to people.

"Last time I was on the show I almost cried. I am full of praise for the NHS, I am so honoured and grateful."

Now Mo's on the look-out for a wife, after years of single life.

He revealed: "I can't have kids but I'd love to get married - my dad is 78 he's getting on, he'd like to see me married."

The first time Mo and Charlotte tried to have sex, they couldn't get his inflation pump to work, but the second attempt turned into two steamy hours of passion.

When Holly asked if he was nervous Mo, whose penis was constructed with skin taken from his arm, replied: "Initially I was.

"I've never really been on a one-to-one with a woman, but she was brilliant, I let her take control.

"I do orgasm but it doesn't go down after."

Mo stumbled upon sex worker Charlotte on social media, and was partly swayed towards her because she was running as an MP for sexual freedom.

"I was honoured, I was shocked that out of the thousands of people who do what I do he chose me," Charlotte, whose described the bionic penis as a "work of art", said.

"It was great. We spent a good two hours together intimately. It was great. We really thoroughly enjoyed ourselves."

The couple have remained friends ever since.