TWO more accusers, including a male crew member, have come forward with allegations against actor Craig McLachlan, according to reports by Fairfax.

The man, an unidentified crew member from the 2014 production of The Rocky Horror Show, reportedly went to Victoria Police to file a complaint, alleging McLachlan assaulted him backstage while the show was in Melbourne.

The news comes after actors Christie Whelan Browne, Angela Scundi and Erika Heynatz, who also appeared in the 2014 production of The Rocky Horror Show, said McLachlan inappropriately touched them or exposed himself. McLachlan has vehemently denied all accusations, describing them as “baseless” and “inventions” in a statement.

A second crew member also added her voice to a growing number of complaints against the former Neighbours star, alleging McLachlan also sexually harassed her when she worked on The Rocky Horror Show.

She told Fairfax that McLachlan was often naked when she’d have to enter his dressing room. “I’d go in there, super uncomfortable, and he had little or no clothing on,” she alleges. “I saw him doing this to other girls as well.”

She also confirmed Heynatz’s claims about McLachlan.

Heynatz, who performed the role of Magenta in the 2014 production of the show, told ABC’s 7.30 on Monday that McLachlan had kissed her, leaving her feeling shaky and unnerved.

In a statement on Monday, Victoria Police have confirmed they are “investigating allegations of sexual offences dating back to 2014”.

“As the investigation is ongoing, it would be inappropriate to make any further comment,” the statement said.

Meanwhile, Offspring star Lachy Hulme took to Twitter to offer his support to Whelan-Browne, despite having known McLachlan for years.
He wrote: “For the record: I’ve known Craig McLachlan for over 18 years. For the record: I’ve never met Christie Whelan-Browne. For the record: I stand with Christie Whelan-Browne. @christie_Whelanover”

Yesterday, a runner on the TV drama City Homicide, said McLachlan made lewd remarks about her breasts while she was driving him to the airport in 2008. She was 22 at the time. Meanwhile a tanning salon worker said he tongue-kissed her without her permission in 2004, Fairfax Media and the ABC reported.

“He walked around the reception desk to where I was sitting, he grabbed my face in both hands and passionately kissed me, tongue included,” she told the ABC.

“It certainly shows that his behaviour towards the other women that have come out, that it’s not about the role he was playing, it’s not about that he was just taking his character [in Rocky Horror] a little bit too far.”

On Wednesday The Rocky Horror Show boss vowed his production company will do more to enforce a culture where no-one fears speaking out after allegations were raised.
Gordon Frost Organisation (GFO) managing director John Frost has apologised to the three women who made the allegations, and says he’s glad they came forward so their claims can be properly investigated.

“I understand why the women decided not to come to GFO with their concerns and I am sorry they felt that they may be in some way disadvantaged by making a complaint,” Mr Frost said.

“I give them and all employees a commitment that we will do more to enforce a culture where no one else will ever be fearful of coming forward.”