THE pest behind the infamous Maga Walk of Shame website is a shameless former squaddie who brags he loves to play by his own rules.

David King is a cocky DJ from Sutton Coldfield who goes by the stage name 'He Who Dares' and performs in clubs and venues across Magaluf - while his website has been slammed as offensive and degrading to women.

King was once a Lance Corporal in the British Army, serving with The Queens Royal Hussars before moving into a career in public relations and then music.

Up until last summer, the wannabe superstar DJ had a regular Wednesday night slot playing at the Oculta as well as performing at the trendy BH Mallorca hotel.

However, he is now best known for his outrageous Facebook page which sets out to shame young Brits for their sexual exploits in the booze-fuelled island resort.

The vile web page - which has 10,000 dedicated followers - has been roundly criticised for targeting tourists who are just out to have a good time.

The first Walk of Shame videos were posted by King on his personal Facebook page, however they proved so popular he decided to set up a site dedicated to the degrading clips.

He now describes himself as the "host and narrator" of the official Maga Walk of Shame site - which contains dozens of mobile phone videos of people staggering home at daybreak.

However when the Sun Online decided to turn the tables on King on his home patch - he suddenly became a bit camera shy.

Our reporter in Magaluf tracked the disgraced former squaddie down to Tokio Joe’s bar on Magaluf’s notorious strip where he currently performs as a DJ.

He ignored our offer to explain his actions either on or off camera.

This is despite the fact King has been revelling in the limelight on social media after stories about his vile page appeared online.

In one Facebook post - sharing a link to a news story about his page - he joked about a friend's picture being used, boasting 'Pepe making the papers'.

Despite eventually promising to speak to our reporter via email, King has subsequently failed to respond to our attempts to contact him.

One uncomfortable clip, which has been viewed thousands of times, shows a tearful woman trying to open a door while being filmed by a man believed to be a fellow tourist.

Others show young men and women hiding their faces as they are filmed while being followed down the street by King and other camera-toting tourists.

On many clips King can be grilling his teen targets with questions like "was it worth it?", "was he a worker or was he a tourist?", "was she a good bang?" and "did he have a big d***?"

King also probes his victims with personal questions asking for lurid details on exactly what he or she did in bed the night before - before his trademark pay-off line "congrats you are on the Walk of Shame."

The online pest doesn't stop his x-rated questioning even after being told to "f*** off" or even slapped by his unwilling interviewees.

He brags on Facebook: "Don't really follow rules, I try and get them to follow me. I'm my own boss and I write my own future, always trying to make things happen by myself but always humble.

"I say it as it is or I say it as I see it either way I like to make sure the is no F-in about and always learn from mine and others mistakes.

"Every day is a lesson and nothing is coincidence, we write our own future so got to stay positive or your future will be as dark as your thoughts."

Although King has thousands of fans who think the pics and videos are just a bit of fun - and some of those in the clips clearly have no problem being filmed - he has just as many who believe his site is offensive.

Within minutes of him posting new image or clip he is deluged with people telling him to take them down.

Helen Black said of his site: "Totally cruel, sexist and childish" while Inari Tara Thomas wrote: "Stop being creepy and harassing women for having fun u sexist, hypocritical f***."

Laura McAfee posted: "It will be funny when you’re done for sexual harassment and put on the sex offenders list."

Amy Morgan wrote: "Stop trying to shame vulnerable young women. This is only embarrassing for one gender, and it isn’t the females."

Ann Stanislawska wrote: "Whats the point of doing this? Why you aim at innocent women?"

Alaina Aparicio added: "This page is humiliating to the women involved, and it’s embarrassing. Don’t you have anything better to do than shame women?"

Gabrielle Warburton commented: "Completely unethical!! Your taking advantage of young girls in a vulnerable state!!!"

But despite the growing criticism no one seems prouder of the outrageous website than King himself - happily displaying all the newspaper reports condemning his work.

He often hits back at his army of critics telling them to "bore off" while describing criticism of his Facebook page as "rubbish and lies!"