ASOS has banned Lucy Mecklenburgh from shopping with them again and refused to refund her over a 'missing order'.

The stylish reality TV star was clearly fuming as she complained on Twitter last night about the fashion brand's customer service.

Ryan Thomas' girlfriend shared a screenshot of what she claimed was a response from an ASOS employee after she complained about an order not arriving.

It read: "After an assessment of your account, we've made the decision to not issue a refund for your item.

"It's very rare for items to go missing and ASOS have therefore made the decision to not accept any further orders from you."

The rest of her conversation with the employee is not shown.

However, alongside the image Lucy, 27, wrote: "So not only did they not deliver an expensive item that was a bday present for my bf, they won’t refund me or ever let me order again. And I’m a VERY regular customer! @ASOS @ASOS_HeretoHelp"

She sarcastically added: "Cheers Callum from customer care."

Her post soon racked up a thousands of supportive 'likes' and hundreds of 'retweets'.

The Sun Online has contacted representatives for Lucy Mecklenburgh.

A spokesperson for ASOS said: "We want all of our customers to have a great experience ASOS and are working with Lucy to understand what happened in this case.”

It comes just weeks after Lucy was spotted enjoying a date night with her boyfriend Ryan.

The Celebrity Big Brother winner, 34, enjoyed a few glasses of bubbly with her at Timothy Oulton in West London, and captioned a photo of their experience: "Today’s transport".

On This Morning last month the Coronation Street star confessed there had been no sign of the note Roxanne Pallett claimed to have written to him in the aftermath of the punch row.

Host Phillip Schofield asked the actor whether he'd received the handwritten message yet.

The actor said: "I've heard this [about the note], I haven't received one."

Ryan also opened up about his experiences on CBB and the horror of being accused of punching Roxanne, 35.

He admitted he was terrified the police were going to be called as he feared he really had hurt Roxanne without knowing it.