They’re the newly minted millionaires who won big in the $30 million Saturday Lotto Megadraw.

But these lucky winners could ring in the New Year without realising they are sitting on a cash bonanza.

Several division one lottery winners have still not come forward to claim their winnings after Saturday’s mega jackpot.

In Victoria, three division one winners have failed to claim their life-changing prize of $1,764,705.89.

A ticket purchased at Ocean Grove Tatts and Cards was one of 17 division one winning entries to share in the $30 million Saturday Lotto Megadraw.

Blair Dawkins, the owner of the Ocean Grove shop, said he was overjoyed after discovering his outlet had sold a division one winning entry.

“We hope the winner comes and checks their ticket soon,” Mr Dawkins said.

Another division one winner, who purchased their ticket at Stud Park Lotto in Rowville, in Melbourne’s southeast, has failed to come forward to claim their winnings.

In Victoria’s northeast, a division one ticket purchased in the small town of Elmore, at the Elmore Newsagency, has been left unclaimed.

In the ACT, a division one winner who purchased their ticket at the Kambah Newsagency is being urged to come forward to collect their cash.

The winning numbers in TattsLotto draw 3907 on Saturday 29 December 2018 were 9, 33, 39, 30, 2 and 17, while the supplementary numbers were 22 and 41.

Across Australia, there were 17 division one winning entries in TattsLotto draw 3907, including eight in Victoria, two in Queensland, two in New South Wales and the ACT, four in Western Australia and one online.

Registered winners were contacted by officials this morning to be told of their wins.

However, as several of the winning entries were unregistered (which means the ticketholder’s identity and contact details are unknown), anyone who purchased an entry in Saturday night’s $30 Million Megadraw is urged to check it as soon as possible.

Amid the call for missing winners to come forward, those who have collected their cash are celebrating.

A young woman in her 20s, from the Melbourne suburb of Glen Iris, will be ringing in the New Year in style after winning division one.

Tatts officials had made several attempts to call the winner on Sunday morning with no success until she finally answered the phone in the afternoon.

“Oh my god! Thank you so much! Amazing!” she said.

“My Dad suggested I get an entry so I bought one a couple of days ago. Everything was already closed and I was in bed so I bought one online.

“I saw that I had a few missed calls this morning and then remembered the draw was last night, so logged online to check my entry.

“I saw that I had won something, but because I’ve never won online before I didn’t realise it was that much!

“I had to send a screenshot of the ticket to my Dad to double check. I always joke with him about things like this so he didn’t believe me!”

When asked how she planned to use her life-changing windfall, the exuberant winner revealed she had a few ideas on how to enjoy it.

“I’m going to give some to my parents to help them out!” she explained.

“I’ll definitely buy a new car and invest some for the future and for a house, but I’ll most likely be heading to Europe this coming year.

“My girlfriends and I had been talking about going this year but now I can go in style — maybe with a bit of luxury instead of scrimping and saving!”

In Brisbane, two brothers from the suburb of Boondall were also reeling in shock after winning division one.

When a Golden Casket official rang the brothers to confirm their win, there was a moment of excited panic as they scrambled to locate the winning ticket.

“That’s good! That’s awesome,” one brother said.

“It’s a marked entry. We’ve been using those numbers for years.

“This is just amazing. We’re going to have a 2019 we won’t forget.”

When asked how they might use their Megadraw million-dollar prize, the brothers said they would have to take a moment to think about it.

“This is going to help us a lot. We can pay some bills and really get ahead.”

The winners purchased their marked 12-game entry at the NightOwl store in Boondall.

NightOwl Boondall owner Qi Chen said he was “overwhelmingly happy” his outlet had sold its first division one winning entry since he took over management in September last year.

“We’ve been telling everyone on social media and putting signs up instore letting people know we’ve had a win in store,” he said.

“I put the win down to my lucky cat doll on the counter.

“I hope the winner has some great things planned for the future.”

The Lott spokesman Matt Hart said the new Megadraw millionaires joined the other millionaires created by Lotto this year.

“Monday, Wednesday and Saturday Lotto have created 193 millionaires across Australia this year, who have each had a year to remember!” he exclaimed.

“Our newest millionaires will certainly have a memorable 2019 to come after they discover the winning news.

“If you’ve registered your $30 million Megadraw entry, stand by your phone this morning because we could be calling you with the dream-come-true phone call.

“And if you discover you’re holding one of the division one winning tickets — please keep it in a safe place and phone 131 868 to start the process of claiming your Megadraw prize!”