LINDSAY Lohan lifestreamed herself being dramatically attacked by an angry mother who the flame-haired actress accused of “trafficking children”.

The Mean Girls actor, 32, was late-night streaming on Instagram in Moscow when she confronted a family-of-five who she believed were refugees from Syria.

But after the mother appeared to refuse the star’s offer of a hotel room for the night, Lohan then appeared to accuse the woman of “trafficking” while telling her “don’t f*** with me.”

The Sun reported that the mum, who is dressed in black, eventually floors the former Disney child actress although it is unclear whether she punched her or simply pushed her over.

However, Lohan is seen holding the side of her face after falling to the ground, while the family of two adults and three small boys walk away from the scene carrying large bags.

Speaking in a mixture of Arabic and English, the Freaky Friday star can be heard telling the kids: “Do you want to stay in a hotel tonight?

“Do you want to watch movies? It would be so cool to watch a movie on a TV or a computer”.

She then tells the woman: “You should not have them (your sons) on the floor, you should be a hardworking woman and you should be doing what you (can) for your children, so they have a better life.”

“If someone is offering them a home and a bed, which is me at the moment, give it to them.

“They will come back to you. I won’t leave until I take you. Now I know who you are. Don’t f*** with me.”

As the family try to walk away from the former Hollywood party girl, Lohan says: “Look what’s happening, they’re trafficking children. You’re ruining Arabic culture by doing this.

“I’m with you boys, don’t worry. The whole world is seeing this.”

The mother then appears to attack the actress who can be heard shrieking and gasping while eventually proclaiming “I’m in shock.”