CONTROVERSIAL right wing YouTuber Lauren Southern has come under fire again, this time over a poster she spotted in Sydney.

“Just got to Sydney and already seeing the lovely impacts of multiculturalism,” she posted on Twitter on last night.

The poster is advertising a master room in Darling Harbour for an “Asian only” couple.

Southern was quick to respond to the barrage of criticism she received, asking what else she expected immigrants to do.

“They could just do business with everyone instead of having an extremely tribalistic in group preference that segregates them from the rest of the population,” she said.

“Doesn’t seem like that’s happening though which makes it pretty fair for the host nation to be sceptical.

“Why have mass immigration that harms the current populace & causes segregation within it?”

Others sided with Southern’s view on the matter, saying migrants create “ghettos where they never assimilate” and the government allows it.

“Have a look at government job ads which state and I quote ‘only Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islanders need apply’,” said another post.

“Can u imagine how if I put on non-Indigenous white people need apply!!! I’d be taken to court. I hate #disparity.”

Southern, who is charging up to $749 for tickets to her event in Sydney on Saturday, is on a tour in Australia with fellow right wing speaker Stefan Molyneux.

The trip was initially delayed after she was denied an Australian Electronic Travel Authority hours before her visit.

Protesters from anti-Islam street protest group “True Blue Crew” have clashed with others draped in the Aboriginal flag outside her Western Australia event, while hundreds also flooder her Melbourne event on Friday, with one rushing on stage to “attack” Southern, screaming, “I love Muslims.”

Victoria Police said they had spent $68,000 on security and were “disappointed” the provocative event was taking officers away from their usual duties.

Southern does not deny her opinions are divisive. Among topics she discusses at her shows are immigration and sexuality.

She believes Australia should close its borders and that there “are only two sexes — male and female”.

In a video posted to YouTube promoting her visit, Southern said Australians were “at a crossroads”.

“Do you want to retain your culture, do you want to retain your borders, family, identity,” she said.

“Or will the boats keep coming, will the no-go zones keep growing and will you become another victim of multiculturalism.”

She warned she would cause “chaos” when in Australia and she has lived up to her promise.

“Stefan and I feel like we are going to be entering an environment where we can have some influence and sway on the discourse going on in Australia,” she previously told news.com.au.