LAMAR Odom says it’s a miracle he’s alive after his infamous brothel collapse.

The former NBA player - and ex husband to Khloe Kardashian - suffered 12 strokes and six heart attacks while in a coma after overdosing.

Talking on Kevin Hart’s YouTube series, Cold as Balls, he said: "“All my doctors that see me say I’m a walking miracle.

“I had 12 strokes and six heart attacks when I was in a coma.”

A visibly shaken Hart simply replied: "Goddamn!"

Lamar, 38, was found unconscious following an overdose at the Love Ranch brothel in Nevada in October 2015.

While he was in a coma, this then-wife Khloe Kardashian withdrew her request for divorce to aid him in his recovery.

Though the divorce would go through in December 2016, Odom said that his ex’s help and friendship was vital to his recovery.

“It was big,” he said.

Odom also revealed that after some very public struggles he’s overcome his addiction problems.

“Great, bro,” he said when Hart asked how it felt to be sober. “Every day. I’m alive.”

We revealed how he turned down a big money offer to star in Celebrity Big Brother – after he confessed to having “multiple affairs” behind ex-wife Khloe’s back.

In an interview last year he said: “When I became Khloe Kardashian’s man and on TV, it made me look more enticing.

“That wasn’t the stand-up thing to do. I wish I could have kept my d*** in my pants.”