KYLIE Jenner has told fans she's not sharing photos of Stormi anymore and she's deleted all the tot's social media pictures.

The reality TV star made the admission after uploading a selfie with the baby's face cropped out.

Last night, Kylie, 20, shared a picture of herself lying on a bed make-up-free with her daughter lying on her chest.

However, Stormi's face has been edited out of the shot.

The photo had previously been uploaded with Stormi in the shot, and fans were quick to notice the change.

Kylie later explained she has decided to start keeping the tot off social media.

She wrote: "'Yeah I cut my baby out. I'm not sharing photos of my girl right now."

Kylie also went back through all her social media accounts and deleted any pictures that showed Stormi's face.

The only ones she has left up are ones where the tot cannot be seen properly.

The TV regular stayed out of the spotlight during her pregnancy and didn't even talk about it until after Stormi had arrived.

After the birth announcement back in February, Kylie started sharing plenty of pictures of the newborn.

As well as uploading snaps to her Instagram, she has also been adding videos of her little girl.

However, fans are now unable to see any pictures of the tot on Kylie's pages since they've now been deleted.