KIM Kardashian has slammed ex-boyfriend Ray J’s claims she owned a swanky Louis Vuitton case full of sex toys.

In a new report from The Sun, Ray J allegedly opened up about his former relationship with the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star during a night out and claimed, “Kim and I had fun times — marathon sessions. But she didn’t like getting sweaty and would stop to do her make-up if she did.”

According to the New York Post, he also claimed, “She liked to look dope during sex, the right lighting, setting the mood. She was wild — there was a red Louis Vuitton trunk of sex toys.”

A fan on Twitter responded to the report, tweeting that the singer must be “suffering from low self-esteem,” but Kardashian had another idea.

“Or shows he’s a pathological liar,” Kardashian responded about her ex, with whom she shares a 2003 sex tape.

“You actually believe this story? It’s too funny to me!”

The reality star recently brought up her sex tape again while discussing her marriage to husband Kanye West and revealed he was warned not to date her because of the footage.

“He’s put himself up against the world for me when everyone told him, ‘You cannot date a girl with a sex tape. You cannot date a reality show girl. This is going to ruin your career,’” Kardashian, 38, told Van Jones. “Everyone told him that.”