KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV’S cousin has shown off a facial injury allegedly caused by a punch from Conor McGregor... and called him a "f***ing Irish b****".

MMA fighter Abubakar Nurmagomedov was part of the lightweight champion’s team as he beat McGregor by submission at UFC 229 in Las Vegas on Saturday night.

The 15-2 fighter, 28, was initially believed to have attacked the Irishman during a melee at the end of the T-Mobile Arena bout.

But footage later emerged of McGregor actually throwing the first punch at a member of Khabib’s party.

And the man himself has now released a video revealing a black eye and a nasty cut just above his cheekbone.

During the clip, he incredibly claims: “In short, I climbed onto the cage. F***ing hell. That f***ing Irish b**** hit me. But I landed a few as well.”

Referring to the hat in his hand, he added: "The papakha prevented [me], there was a papakha in my left hand."

Chaotic scenes after the bout have marred Khabib’s stunning victory – secured after locking two-time champion McGregor in a rear naked choke hold in the fourth round.

After the submission, Khabib leapt out of the octagon to attack McGregor’s jiu-jitsu coach Dillon Danis in the crowd.

McGregor was seen attempting to follow the victor over the fence only to be pulled back. He then appeared to aim a punch at what looks like Abubakar Nurmagomedov in the video.

Dana White had earlier today said Nurmagomedov's team may be banned for life for their part in the brawl.

Following the outrageous scenes, White said: "The guys who jumped in will never fight here again.

"I've been working hard to promote this sport, this is not what a mixed martial arts event is normally like."

Tukhugov and Makhachev jumped into the octagon following Khabib's fourth-round win and rained down a series of blows on the defeated Irishman.

But now UFC chief White may be forced to change his tack after footage showed McGregor aiming a left hook to kick things off.

Injury to Khabib's cousin only increases the heat on the Irish star too...