WARNER Bros. boss Kevin Tsujihara promised an aspiring British actress film roles when they had sex, it was reported.

The married chairman and chief executive was reportedly introduced to 21-year-old Charlotte Kirk by Australian billionaire James Packer in the early hours at the Hotel Bel Air in Los Angeles.

Packer and his business partner Brett Ratner were close to closing a production deal with the studio at the time of the 2013 encounter.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Kirk and the 45-year-old Packer were in a relationship and she later sent him a text in which she described Tsujihara as “not very nice”.

She added: “Very pushy!! He just wants to f**k nothing else does not even want To say anything!” to which Packer responded: “U OK?” and told her to “Be cool.”

Text messages revealed by the Hollywood Reporter detail how the actress became frustrated with Tsujihara, 54, because she was not getting significant roles or auditions and threatened to involve her attorney.

"You're very busy I know but when we were in that motel having sex u said u would help me and when u just ignore me like you're doing now it makes me feel used," Kirk writes in one of the texts, in 2015.

"Are u going to help me like u said u would?"

Other messages also imply that Kirk believes that she was used to help close the £340 million co-financing deal for Packer and Ratner's RatPac Entertainment.

Ratner helped broker a draft settlement agreement that would guarantee her auditions and a part in one of Ratner's movies in response to Kirk’s messaging, the Hollywood Reporter said.

The actress was ultimately cast in small roles in two Warners films - 2016's How to Be Single and 2018's Ocean’s 8 - and she also secured auditions for others.

The revelations come two days after WarnerMedia announced an expanded role for Tsujihara, who is already one of Hollywood's most powerful executives.

He will continue running the movie studio, which he has run since 2013, but is adding a portfolio of kids and young adults businesses, including Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Turner Classic Movies.

"Whenever we receive new allegations, it is our standard practice to conduct an appropriate investigation. And that is what we will do here,” said Warner Bros. in a statement.

The studio added that an investigation did not find impropriety in Kirk's casting in its films.

Kirk herself said that there were never any legal settlements or agreements entered into between herself and Ratner in 2016.

"Brett Ratner helped me out of friendship to assist me in getting auditions and trying to help me find an agent, and I have no issues with him or claims against him," Kirk wrote.

She also denies that any inappropriate behaviour occurred with the Warner Bros. boss.

"I emphatically deny any inappropriate behaviour on the part of Brett Ratner, James Packer, and Kevin Tsujihara, and I have no claims against any of them," Kirk said in her statement.

"Mr. Tsujihara never promised me anything."

Tsujihara’s lawyer said his client “did not have a direct role in the actress being cast in any movie".

The issue of the so-called "casting couch" - in which powerful men in the film industry give roles to actresses in return for sex - surfaced during the allegations made against Harvey Weinstein

When the movie mogul was interviewed by police last year over the scores allegations made by women, his lawyer said his client "did not invent the casting couch in Hollywood".