JUST three months after announcing their engagement, Karlie Kloss and Josh Kushner are officially husband and wife.

The model took to Instagram to share the news by posting a photo of the beaming couple with a caption simply stating, “10.18.2018,” referencing their wedding day, which was Thursday.

According the New York Post eighty guests attended the small Jewish wedding ceremony, which was held in upstate New York, according to People magazine.

Kloss, 26, converted to Judaism in June.

The bride wore a custom Dior gown, the website reported, and was surrounded by her three sisters, Kimberly, Kariann and Kristine as well as their parents Tracy and Kurt.

“I love you more than I have words to express,” Kloss wrote on Instagram in July after Kushner, 33, popped the question.

“Josh, you’re my best friend and my soulmate. I can’t wait for forever together. Yes a million times over,” she posted.

Josh Kushner is the brother of Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s husband and an adviser to President Donald Trump.

Kloss’s close friend, the pop superstar Taylor Swift did not attend the ceremony as she has just kicked off her Australian tour in Perth. As Kloss was tying the knot, Swift posted a story to her Instagram account saying, “Australia … We’re here! I missed you guys so much!!! Oh hiii Perth”.

She also joked, “Just flew 131,313 hours {worth it}.”

Swift did however like Kloss’s wedding post.

A representative for Kloss did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Kloss and Swift’s friendship status has been the subject of speculation these past few months but it is unclear whether there is any drama between the two women.

In an interview with Elle magazine earlier this month Kloss maintained that the two were still “good friends”.

According to People magazine, Kloss and Kushner are planning a larger celebration early next year to which Swift may attend.