CONTROVERSIAL pro-Trump rapper Kanye West claims he has been “used” by the political world, and has decided to leave it.

West, 41, who famously held a bizarre meeting with President Donald Trump at the White House, has announced his departure from politics, and tweeted his vision for a better world, New York Post reports.

“My eyes are now wide open and now realise I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in,” the Ye rapper wrote.

“I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative,” he added.

West, who went on a pro-Trump rant last month while wearing a MAGA hat on Saturday Night Live, tried to emphasise his “actual beliefs.”

“I support those who risk their lives to serve and protect us and I support holding people who misuse their power accountable,” he wrote.

Kanye West has managed to make himself an enemy of Captain America, and Chris Evans isn’t happy after the rap star after suggested U.S. politicians should abolish the legislation that outlawed slavery.

0:46 seconds

“I believe in love and compassion for people seeking asylum and parents who are fighting to protect their children from violence and war.”

West also ripped into conservative commentator and political activist Candace Owens for putting his name on a project about African-Americans leaving the Democratic party called “Blexit.”

“I never wanted any association with Blexit,” he wrote.

“I have nothing to do with it.”

HOW WEST’S TRUMP SUPPORT UNRAVELLED
Last month, West was slammed for a bizarre appearance on SNLincluding an off-air pro-Trump rant.

West copped boos and jeers from the studio audience when he spoke about his political leanings after cameras stopped rolling.

West, wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat and with the show’s cast standing behind him, launched into the poorly-received screed.

“I wanna cry right now, black man in America, supposed to keep what you’re feeling inside right now,” West said, as he paced the SNL stage.

He continued: “The blacks want always Democrats you know it’s like the plan they did, to take the fathers out the home and put them on welfare. Does anybody know about that? That’s a Democratic plan.”

Then the rapper turned addressed his then-support of Trump.

“There’s so many times I talk to like a white person about this and they say, ‘How could you like Trump? He’s racist.’ Well, if I was concerned about racism I would’ve moved out of America a long time ago.”

A smattering of applause was quickly drowned out by boos in the audience.

Variety reported that SNL cast members shook their heads during West’s unscripted rant and “the entire studio fell dead quiet”, according to the Hollywood industry site.

West was also philosophical during his off-camera monologue.

“You wanna see the sunken place? Okay, I’m-a listen to y’all now,” West told the audience, according to Variety.

“I’m-a put my superman cape on, because this means you can’t tell me what to do. Follow your heart and stop following your mind. That’s how we’re controlled.

“You want the world to move forward? Try love.”