John Wayne Bobbitt — whose then-wife infamously cut off his penis more than 25 years ago — says “it’s normal now.”

“I don’t want to mess with it … it’s been through the wringer,” Bobbitt told ABC News in an interview clip released Thursday.

On June 23, 1993, Lorena Bobbitt, who claimed her then-husband raped and beat her, sheared off his manhood with a kitchen knife inside their Virginia apartment.

“It was a nightmare,” John Bobbitt, who was 26 at the time, told the outlet. “I cleared my thoughts, applied pressure…”

The former Marine’s friend, who’d been staying over, got him to Prince William Hospital in 10 minutes.

“Walking into the hospital, the [emergency room] doctor is — you know — looking at me, [and says] ‘Show me your wrist,’” thinking at first that all the blood had been from a wound to his arm, Bobbitt recalled.

“There’s no cut there,” the doctor told Bobbitt at the time.

“[The doctor] goes, ‘Where’s all the blood coming from?’ and John points down below,” Bobbitt’s plastic surgeon, Dr. David Berman, told the outlet.

When the sheet covering him fell away, the emergency room doctor’s “jaw dropped,” Bobbitt recalled.

In a nine-hour surgery, Berman and Dr. James Sehn, a urologist, were able to reattach Bobbitt’s penis and return it to normal function.

In 2013, Bobbitt claimed he’d slept with 70 women since the gruesome attack.

His then-24-year-old wife faced up to 20 years in prison for malicious wounding. In court, she said she attacked him when he drunkenly came home and tried to rape her. She was found not guilty due to insanity.