A BRITISH woman has been filmed unleashing a vile, anti-immigrant rant on the London Overground.

The passenger, who referred to herself as a "Jeremy Kyle wannabe", allegedly spent 20 minutes bashing British Asians.

Gesticulating wildly at the Asian woman filming, she said: "F*** you all and get that on YouTube.

"Oh I'm a Jeremy Kyle wannabe... I couldn't give a f***. I'm British. Let Britain be British.

Teacher Nassima Iggoute posted the video on Facebook where it has been viewed more than 800,000 times.

When she asked the woman if she wanted to add anything else, she replied: "F*** you b****."

And when Nassima asked her how she felt about migrants she said: "Britain is a small country, it's had enough.

"We don't want any more immigrants, we want Britain to be Britain."

Alongside the footage, Nassima wrote: "We sat on the London Overground this evening in front of this woman.

"She looked at us, asked if we even spoke English and if we were British. She then spent 20 minutes spewing hate speech.

"It took a lot to stay calm in a situation like this but I needed to get her on video to be able to report her.

"Hate gets you nowhere in life. PS, I'm a PROUD immigrant!"