A HOSPITAL worker allegedly accessed the medical records of her boyfriend’s model ex and targeted her with a string of bizarre texts after being consumed by jealousy.

Amy Docker, 23, texted stunning Candice Collier calling her a “slag bag” and telling her to “go get more d**k” in a stream of messages,reports The Sun.

Bemused Candice, 28, continued to receive a barrage of texts from the admin assistant despite explaining she hadn’t seen her ex for six months.

The 28-year-old, who often models for The Sun’s Dear Deidre Photo Casebook, today said: “I couldn’t believe it — it was so bizarre.

“It’s such an incredibly immature thing to do. I literally do not care about this man.”

The strange episode began when Ms Docker, of Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, was in a WhatsApp group with Ms Collier’s ex and a few other pals who started winding her up that she had competition.

While the pals were just joking, Ms Docker became so enraged that she said she would get Candice’s number.

Within just two minutes she had her mobile and home address and told them “Ima bell her.”

She then proceeded to message Ms Collier out of the blue to brand her “desperate” and a “slag bag”.

Despite telling Ms Docker that she was no longer with the man, Ms Collier was told: “Go get more d**k”, “shut your whore mouth” and to “jog on.”

Ms Collier, of Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, told The Sun Online: “It scares me that she’s able to dig my contact details out. It wasn’t just my number, she got my address as well.

“She might have had my medical records for all I know, how is she allowed to access this stuff?”

“All it takes is a few harmless comments from mates and she’s accessing my records and sending me abusive messages.”

Hospital bosses confirmed to Ms Collier that a formal HR investigation was conducted into Ms Docker regarding “inappropriate accessing” of her personal medical record.