After President Obama called him "James Flacco," the actor takes to Instagram to cheer the intended screening of his movie.

By now, you've rearranged your Christmas Day twice in the interests of humor, freedom and the family.

You don't know if you're coming or going, because you can't remember which direction was the "coming" direction.

First Sony said "The Interview" -- a satirical movie that culminates in the assassination of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un -- was to be released on Christmas Day. Then it wasn't. Then it was. The Three Kings' camels would have been exhausted by now and the gold, myrrh and frankincense would never have reached their destination.

Still, now that Sony has made it clear that "The Interview" will appear in selected movie theaters on Thursday, you can imagine that stars Seth Rogen and James Franco are delirious with joy, as opposed to marijuana.

I can confirm that they celebrated the news with a tongue kiss. Please, I am not being gratuitously smutty or imputing indications about their sexuality. I am merely describing an image posted to Franco's Instagram account.

It is the caption, though, that makes my own tongue quiver. For it reads: "CELEBRATING!!!!!"The Interview" starring Seth Rogen and James Flacco saved by President Obacco! I MEAN PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!!! Sorry!!!"

In a press conference just the other day, the president somehow manage to confuse Franco with Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco, or at least conflate the two beings into a humorous footballer.

So here was Franco making light of what some actors would have found a heinous slight worthy of a declaration of war or at least a raging tweet or two.

Franco's Instagram posting shows a remarkable range. He is the rare, brave actor prepared to make a killer joke about not only one living head of state, but two.