“We made a decision not to include James Franco on the Hollywood cover once we learned of the misconduct allegations against him,” says the magazine

James Franco was digitally erased from the Vanity Fair’s 2018 Hollywood issue after sexual misconduct accusations against the actor surfaced earlier this month.

“We made a decision not to include James Franco on the Hollywood cover once we learned of the misconduct allegations against him,” the magazine told TheWrap in a brief statement.

The Vanity Fair cover features other A-listers including Gal Gadot, Tom Hanks, Jessica Chastain, Nicole Kidman, Harrison Ford, Robert De Niro and Oprah Winfrey.

Franco, who won a Golden Globe Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy for depicting Tommy Wiseau in “The Disaster Artist,” faces sexual misconduct accusations by multiple women.

One of those women, actress Violet Paley, took to Twitter to publicly condemn Franco after he wore a “Time’s Up” pin to the Golden Globe Awards on Jan. 7.

“Cute #TIMESUP pin James Franco,” she said. “Remember the time you pushed my head down in a car towards your exposed penis & that other time you told my friend to come to your hotel when she was 17? After you had already been caught doing that to a different 17 year old?”

Franco has denied the allegations against him.

“The things that I heard that were on Twitter are not accurate but I completely support people coming out and being able to have a voice because they didn’t have a voice for so long. So I don’t want to … shut them down in any way,” Franco said during an appearance on “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” earlier this month.