COURTNEY Thornton is a gran-of-three at just 25 after marrying a man 34 years her senior – and she says their sex life is amazing.

Courtney, aged 25, who is step-nan to 59-year-old husband Vann Thornton’s three grandchildren, Sadie, 14, Jude, 10, and Prudence, two, told how age was irrelevant when it came to getting hot underneath the covers.

“I’ve been asked, ‘how do you deal with a plunging libido?” she exclusively told Fabulous Online. “Well, I’ve never met a man who doesn’t want sex. It doesn’t stop working after 50. Everything functions and we have a great time just like any other couple.”

The couple became a viral sensation after a picture of them, which Courtney captioned #husbandnotdad, went viral on Twitter earlier this year.

As Fabulous reported in July other age-gap matches jumped at the chance to share their love stories. "It was amazing," said Courtney. "I couldn't believe how nice it was."

Courtney was prompted to share the pictures after people online mocked her relationship - saying she was only after Vann for his money.

The main problem Courtney encounters in her relationship with Vann is other women making a play for her man, who at 59 is a year younger than her dad, Wallis, 60.

“If we are in a supermarket then single mums hit on him because they think it’s adorable he has such a good relationship with his daughter,” she explained.

But she stressed this didn't worry her because the couple only have eyes for each other.

Courtney, from southern Georgia, USA, is from the same small town as Vann, dad to four children aged 38, 36, 34 and 21.

But she only met him properly in early 2016.

She explained: “I had known of him since I was young as we live in a small town but he didn’t know me.

“He was a teacher, but never my teacher. He also worked in a beauty pageant circuit my aunt competed in. He arranged the music, so I was aware of him.

“He was a big name in the community.”

In 2016 she became interested in music and, knowing he was an expert in it, approached him for help.

They became friends and “realised they had the same sense of humour", she said.

“We were friends and we would grab dinner. I asked him how he would feel about taking our relationship to the next level and going on a date.

“He said, ‘Do you know how old I actually am?’

“I told him I did and it wasn’t really important to me that I was attracted to him and I loved his charm and his personality. I was – and still am – infatuated by him.”

In May 2016 he took her to see The Nutcracker ballet – and things snowballed from there.

“After that we went on dinner dates and to jazz clubs,” she explained. “He slowly started introducing me to his family.”

And, just a few months later, twice-divorced Vann proposed to her.

“We hadn’t been dating long, just a matter of months,” she said.

“But I said yes immediately. He was the person I wanted to spend my time with.

“It just works. This is his last year, before retiring, but he works with 12 to 14-year-olds. He’s very relevant.

“He’s up to the current trends whereas I am an old soul, so we meet in the middle.”

They married in front of just 20 people in Georgia in July 2016 including her dad and mum Mary, who is in her 50s.

“It would have been just us two but my parents wanted to come,” she said.

People have been hugely supportive of them moving in together and marrying, she explained: “Everyone is so accepting and so great.

“My parents are really happy about it. I was actually surprised how supportive they were.

“Once they knew Vann’s intentions and my intentions and realised we really enjoyed each other’s company they were happy for us.

“My friends are great about it too. They love seeing us happy. We couldn’t help for a better support system.”

Courtney said Vann’s family were “a little hesitant” at first but she is now very close to them.

“He has grandchildren who call me ‘grandma’ she said. But it’s a joke – it is all facetious.

“His oldest is nearly 15 and it’s really funny because I am really short and she is 5ft 10ins with the longest legs and towers over me.”

But not everyone has been kind. “Some people just talk though – rumours get started,” she revealed.

“Some people are very judgemental. There was talk he was talking to me when I was younger, which was completely false. He didn’t have any idea who I was.

“Another rumour was that I’d broken up him and his wife – that was utterly false.”

She also revealed some of the things people had asked her.

“I get told a lot, ‘you know he is going to die way before you,’” she said.

“It seems weird that people bring that up, that that is a concern for them.

“People also ask, ‘What about if you have to take care of him?’

“But I say to them, ‘If I was in a car accident that disabled me or in a coma he would do the same.’ Things can happen, no matter what our ages.

“I don’t think that one day it will be a chore looking after him. He is someone I love.

“I get asked constantly I have ‘daddy issues.’ But I tell people my father is very much active in my life and will be and is very supportive of my relationship with Vann.”

Their relationship has even been a meme and prompted a hashtag - #husbandnotdad.

“I posted a photo on Twitter and it said, ‘God I have the best husband,’” she explained.

“The next day the photo had been tweeted by a viral account along with the message, ‘When your student loan doesn’t come through…’

“Someone had made a meme about us."

Courtney said: “I took it with a good sense of humour and Vann’s pupils thought it was hilarious.

“We don’t mind – you can’t help who you fall in love with.”

They inspired #husbandnotdad
After Courtney and Vann's relationship became a meme, the couple inspired #husbandnotdad.

Women took to social media to share their relationships with older men and what their favourite thing about being in a couple was.

The romantic defence of their relationship soon went viral with wives and girlfriends revealing how happy they were with their older chaps.

Here are a selection of what Courtney and Vann inspired.