A HUSBAND who killed his wife saying she taunted him over his small penis and a lesbian fling is facing life in jail.

David Clark, 49, stabbed Melanie, 44, on New Year’s Eve after she allegedly told him she romped with his best friend’s daughter.

Kate Bastians, 31, visited the couple with her dad Steve, Clark’s long-time pal, just before Christmas.

She spent a day shopping and at the gym with Melanie, a court was told.
Estate agent Clark said he later heard the two women giggling in the marital bed while he was in a next-door bedroom.

Mr Bastians, who was on a downstairs sofa, told the murder trial he had been stunned to get a text from Clark about his daughter’s alleged lesbian tryst.

It was sent at 10.57pm last December 31 before Clark stabbed Melanie, his wife of ten years, in the heart with an 8in knife after they drunk shots and three bottles of prosecco.

He rang for an ambulance screaming: “I’ve killed my wife. She started being s*** again. She was doing my f******* head in.”

Melanie, who had four children from a previous relationship, was pronounced dead minutes before her two sons returned from a party to find police at their home in Bromsgrove, Worcs.

Clark was arrested on his birthday, January 1.

He was found guilty at Birmingham crown court on Wednesday and will be sentenced next month.

He had told the court Melanie mocked him “on almost a daily basis” about his small private parts.

Journalist Kate, who is in a same-sex relationship in Australia, was not called to give evidence.