Hey Guys

Would need some help / advise on setting up a workflow for copying blu rays directly from the retail source material to HDD, ideally in ISO format, but full copy could also work. I don't want to do any compression, mkv ripping...etc I want to maintain the original "experience" just on the HDD.

I've tried a few methods over the weekend, but still not sure which one is (if any) the right one, so would ask for your experience. How you do it ? What software do you use ? Is there anything to watch out for ? Also, if I plan to upload some of these to a tracker in the future, is there a way the ISO file source can be identified - ie: can it be traced back to the disc it came from and how to get rid of this info if it all.

Thanks in advance, below is a summary of what i tried so far:

- Free cloning softwares from the net: they can create the ISO but can't cope with the copy protection so the final file is unplayable,...

- DVDFab (demo version) - Was able to create direct copies that I was able to play in PowerDVD 16. Also created ISO file, worked yesterday, but today not anymore (can be player problem, will have to doublecheck). This seems like a good workflow, but i haven't found a good, cracked version of this program, and the full version is $300 with everything, though could probably get just the blu ray copy module but even that is a 100..

- AnyDVD HD - This supponsigly lifts the protection on the disc... I was able to create full copy with Blue Cloner Diamond that worked, but the ISO version did not.