THE sicko behind the Harvey Price 'Ho Ho Hello You C***' Christmas jumpers that mum Katie branded disgusting has insisted he LOVES the teenager.

Chesterfield-based Samuel Hague said: "I'd never take the p*** out of a disabled person for their disability" adding: "I love Harvey. I'm a fan."

But the man, who calls himself an "offensive card seller", seems to be revelling in the upset the jumpers have caused, posting links to The Sun's stories about the controversy on his Facebook page.

And when a follower asked if the outrage would help flog more of them, he replied: "I don’t think it’ll get more sales as the jumpers have sold out."

He earlier told a friend: "Jumper sales have gone nuts."

Samuel has now wiped all Harvey designs from his online stores and announced he's taking a break from work until January.

He posted: "I’ve decided to remove everything Harvey related from all my online stores.

"Despite only making fun of what Harvey said and NOT his disability, it’s clearly upset a few folk including Katie Price and this was never my intention."

Earlier, he challenged a lady who said he was "making a joke out of a child's disability".

He wrote: "Woah, hang on treacle. Has he got Tourette's syndrome? No, he's hasn't. In what way am I taking the p*** out of his disability?!

"I'm making a joke of something he said on live TV, not his disability."

He signed off: "How's about you get off your high horse, stop being a keyboard warrior, have a cuppa tea and calm the f*** down."

Katie branded the offensive sweaters "absolutely disgusting" after The Sun reported that they were changing hands for £29.99.

They reference a phrase that Harvey - who suffers blindness, Prader-Willi syndrome and is on the autistic spectrum - used on Loose Women in 2016.

When asked what he would say to bullies, the 16-year-old replied: "Hello you c***."

Many people have bought the jumper - which was available in black, blue, red and green - with 166 of them selling on eBay alone.

A video also appeared online of a man proudly showing off his Harvey jumper, only to be challenged by a horrified girl.

The clip sees the grinning bloke revealing the jumper to a table full of his mates, one of whom gasped: "That is horrendous."