A LAD is confronted by his girlfriend outside a strip club - after he allegedly used HER bank card to pay for his lap dances.

The furious woman is said to have tracked him down by the location feature on the Snapchat phone app.

Giggling passersby filmed the awkward moment she confronted him as he left Krystals Premier Gentleman’s Club in Lincoln.

The spectators jeer "You're in the s***" as the woman yells at the lad while angrily waving her arms.

But when he realises he is on camera he grins and gives two thumbs-up signs.

The cringe-worthy encounter was filmed by bricklayer Rhys Whitehouse, 23, who was walking home from the pub with pals when he heard the woman shouting at bouncers.

Rhys claims she told door staff she had tracked her boyfriend to the venue after he forgot to turn off his location on Snap Maps - and he used her bank card to pay for dances.

The bouncers apparently turfed him out, and cheeky Rhys stuck around to watch the toe-curling drama unfold.

Footage shows the lad sheepishly walking out the door and apparently trying to explain he had "only just walked in".

The cornered boyfriend walks away as the ear-bashing continues – and laughs as Rhys and his friends cheer: “You’re in the s***.”

He then approaches the camera and says: “Game on.”

Rhys shared the video online where it received more than 17,000 likes and was viewed more than 1.8million times.

Rhys, from Scunthorpe, said: “I found it hilarious.

“Some girls just don’t agree with guys going to strip clubs, but it’s not like it’s a brothel.

“The main thing I found funny was that she tracked his phone down.

“I don’t know how he thought he could get away with it."

He added: "She’d tracked him down on her iPhone because of Snapchat.

“But he actually used her bank card to pay for the lap dancers.

“The statement had come up on her phone and he had been caught taking money out.

“A lot of people related to it (the video). A lot of girls track their boyfriend’s iPhones and a lot of guys have been caught.

“If it were me, I wouldn’t get myself in that situation - I would make sure I didn’t have my location on.”

Social media users were split over which partner was in the wrong.

One wrote: “Time to turn that location off I think son.”

But others said he should not have been in the club in the first place.

One wrote: “They all laugh until it’s their man in the club getting danced on.”

The couple in the video did not respond to a request for comment.

Krystals said: “In line with our policy we would decline to comment on this story as the incident happened in the street outside and had nothing to do with us.”