A SICK ghoul live streamed the death of a London stabbing victim of Facebook and even TOUCHED the victim as paramedics battled to save him.
London's latest stabbing victim was knifed in the back and neck and left to die in the arms of passers-by after being dragged from his home in broad daylight.

Two shocking videos streamed on Facebook Live show police and paramedics cutting the clothes off the unresponsive victim and fighting to stem his blood loss as he lies in the street.

At one stage the woman, who commentates on the incident throughout, reaches out and touches the unconscious victim on the head.

The videos have been viewed more than 1,000 times. We decided the footage was too distressing to show.

The victim becomes the 14th stabbing fatality in little more than two weeks as Britain is gripped by a knife crime epidemic.

TERRIFYING FINAL MOMENTS OF LONDON'S LATEST STABBING VICTIM
Neighbours told The Sun Online that David, a Spanish national, lived alone in the UK and collapsed in the arms of strangers on North Birkbeck Road.

The horrific incident was witnessed by children as young as two as passers-by and paramedics battled for 45 minutes to save his life.

One eye-witness said: "We were the ones that started first aid on him first. My husband, and another passerby. I was the one calling the ambulance.

"He was basically running for his life - everything happened inside.

"He was collapsed in the road. He wasn’t wearing shoes, he didn’t have a jacket. You could tell he ran for his life.

"We tried asking his name - he only said he is Spanish, that’s it.

"My husband looked him in the eye and told him that he’s going to be ok - he’s devastated.

"He died here alone. There was no family for him. It was just us - passersby, strangers."

The woman's two-year-old son witnessed the bloody scene

She said: "He doesn’t realise what’s going on. I was on the phone to the ambulance holding him. I came out, left the door open, and he came running after me. It’s really bad.

"It’s really bad what’s going on. I don’t understand all this knife crime. But I do believe that the person who hurt him didn’t just mean to hurt him - he meant to kill him.

"I believe, because he had a stab wound on his back, I believe he was running for his life and then they ran after him."

Suzana Ansar, 37, said: “He was running down the street with no shoes on, they attacked him in his home and he had run away before he collapsed.

“A man was walking past and he was the first to try and help him, but he was quickly turning blue.”

Others said an officer begged him to stay awake as he lay dying, pleading: "My friend. Mate, mate, mate, talk to me. Can you hear me."