VOTERS in Georgia are receiving a racist, anti-Semitic and sexist robocall from a white supremacist group pretending to be Oprah Winfrey.

According to the New York Post, the call features a man pretending to be the media giant Winfrey, who campaigned alongside Democratic candidate for state governor Stacey Abrams on Thursday.

If elected, Ms Abrams would be the state’s first black governor.

“This is the magical negro, Oprah Winfrey, asking you to make my fellow negress, Stacey Abrams, the governor of Georgia,” the blatantly racist message says.

It continues: “Years ago the Jews who own the American media saw something in me — the ability to trick dumb white women into thinking I was like them. And to do, read and think what I told them to.”

“I see that same potential in Stacey Abrams,” the vile message continues.

“Where others see a poor man’s Aunt Jemima, I see someone white women can be tricked into voting for — especially the fat ones.”

Mimicking Winfrey’s famous talk show giveaways, the message promises voters who select Ms Abrams that, “Everybody gets a car!”

“And as far as the whites that are in the way, don’t worry about them. Like I said in that famous interview in 2013, white racists just have to die,” the call concludes.

The robocall claims it was paid for by the group Road to Power, which is an Idaho-based white supremacist group.

In Georgia, Ms Abrams’ Republican rival Brian Kemp called the calls “vile” and “contrary to the highest ideals of our state and country.”

He condemned “any person or organisation that peddles this type of unbridled hate and unapologetic bigotry.”

A spokeswoman for Ms Abrams lumped Mr Kemp in with US President Donald Trump, suggesting the president created the climate for the racist calls to air.

“The automated calls are being sent into homes just days before President Trump arrives, reminding voters exactly who is promoting a political climate that celebrates this kind of vile poisonous thinking,” spokeswoman Abigail Collazo said, according to the Associated Press.

Mr Trump travelled to Georgia for a rally Sunday, tweeting about his visit with enthusiasm.