OUTRAGE has erupted after a sex-crazed “predator” teacher dodged jail for bedding three underage pupils.

Heidi Domangue, 34, will not even have to register as a sex offender.

And reeling parents are fuming because she could return to the classroom after a lenient plea deal.

One of the victim’s mum raged: “They were cheated.”

The mortified mother of another pupil added: “Justice wasn’t served. It just wasn’t.”

Domangue was accused of romping with three boys aged 15 and 16 at her home in Houma, Louisiana, US.

She was nailed after a parent of a FOURTH student, aged 12, found “inappropriate” social medial messages between them.

The boys were all friends and lived in the same area as Domangue. Two are cousins.

Locals said they had noticed the brunette mum being unusually friendly with the lads, but they assumed nothing sleazy was happening because she was a teacher.

Domangue was originally charged in 2016 with three felony counts of carnal knowledge of a juvenile and one of indecent behaviour with a youngster.

She could have faced up to 55 years in jail if convicted of them all, but as part of her court deal, she pleaded guilty to misdemeanour charges.

She got a suspended six-month jail sentence and was put on unsupervised probation for two years.

Judge John Walker also fined her £685 pounds.

Domangue is prevented from teaching for two years but there is nothing legally to stop her returning to the job.

'UNUSUALLY FRIENDLY'
“We didn’t want her around any more kids,” one of the boys’ mum told Fox 8.

“That’s at school, at home. She’s a predator.”

One of the mums said her son confessed to her that he’d had sex several times with Domangue.

She said after her arrest: "He explained to me that she made him have oral sex with her.

"He told me she had sexual relations with another teenage boy while he was in the house, too."

She said Domangue also offered her son money for her to allow him to stay over.

FORCED SEX ACTS
"She gave money to him and he was like, 'Mom, I'll pay you $30 for me to sleep over,'” the mother said.

“'I just want to play the game.' And I was like, 'That's kind of weird.

“'If you want to just play the game why would you have to pay me money?'"

The mum got suspicious when her son's behaviour started changing.

She said: "I just couldn't understand. He was telling me he was going to kill himself.

“He would cry and want to go outside to her house, and I was like, 'Why is he crying to go down the street to play a game?'

“'If I say no, it's no and he wouldn't take no for an answer.'”

Investigators started probing after Domangue swapped messages with the 12-year-old.

Sergeant Travis Theriot said at the time of her arrest: "This is a perfect example of why parents need to monitor what goes on on social media, and if it wasn't for these parents being alert and paying attention to what's going on and following up whenever they hear a piece of information we never would have known and there's no telling how long this would have gone on.”

Domangue’s lawyer Teresa King said after sentencing: “I think it was a good result considering the nature of the charges. She wanted to avoid the risk of jail time. If we had gone to trial, there's always that risk.

“So I think the deal was worked out in everyone's best interest.”