BLACK Eyed Peas singer Fergie has candidly revealed the extent of her struggles with meth — saying she suffered psychosis and believed the FBI was tracking her.

BLACK Eyed Peas singer Fergie has revealed she suffered from psychosis and was hallucinating on a daily basis during her addiction to methamphetamine.

Talking about her time as a singer before finding fame in Black Eyed Peas, the 42-year-old said her vice was the drug crystal meth — commonly known as ice — and became so paranoid she thought the FBI was tracking her.

“At my lowest point, I was [suffering from] chemically induced psychosis and dementia,” she told iNews. “I was hallucinating on a daily basis. It took a year after getting off that drug for the chemicals in my brain to settle so that I stopped seeing things. I’d just be sitting there, seeing a random bee or bunny.”

The hallucinations became so strong she believed the CIA and FBI were tracking her, she told the publication. Even when she sought help in a church, she continued to struggle.

“They tried to kick me out, because I was moving down the aisles in this crazy way, as I thought there was an infra-red camera in the church trying to check for my body. I bolted past the altar into a hallway and two people were chasing me,” she said.

“I remember thinking: ‘If I walk outside, and the SWAT team’s out there, I was right all along. But if they’re not out there, then it’s the drugs making me see things and I’m going to end up in an institution. And if it really is the drugs, I don’t want to live my life like this any more, anyway.’ I walked out of the church ... obviously there was no SWAT team, it was just me in a parking lot. It was a freeing moment.”

Now a mum-of-one, the singer said the “drugs thing” was “a hell of a lot of fun” but is thankful she was able to overcome it.

The personal admission comes three months after the singer split from husband Josh Duhamel. The couple — who share four-year-old son Axl — were married for eight years and announced the separation in September.

Talking to iNews about the split, Fergie said they’ve remained friends and are in constant contact.

“Because both Josh and I are working full-time right now. It gets tough and we get tired, but we’re trying our hardest to make sure that kid feels nothing but love,” she said.

The singer recently released her first album in eleven years, Double Dutchess.