THE ex-boyfriend of a teacher who allegedly romped with a pupil in a plane toilet today said their sex life “couldn’t have got worse”.

Eleanor Wilson was 26 when she is said to have had sex with the 16-year-old boy during a flight home from a school trip to Africa in 2015.

She is accused of luring the schoolboy into the cubicle and later telling him she was pregnant with his child.

Her former partner, Andrew Hall, told Bristol Crown Court he eventually dumped her because he was worried she was cheating on him.

He also told the jury that towards the end of their nine-year relationship their sex life “couldn’t have got worse”, reports the Bristol Post.

Mr Hall added that their relationship was “dysfunctional” and said he had not been “touchy-feely” with Wilson.

He said he heard Wilson on the phone telling someone "I knew you wouldn't tell anyone, I knew I could trust you" - but she later denied speaking on the phone.

The boy she is accused of having sex with on the plane today told the court he could hear her boyfriend "screaming" in the background during one call.

Mr Hall then became more suspicious that she was having an "unacceptable" relationship with someone else so broke up with her in August 2016.

Meanwhile, a fellow teacher at the school said Wilson had an "immature" side and could also be "silly and girly" and had "favourite pupils", the court heard.

The same teacher added that the teenage pupil was quite mature for his age and a girl at the school said rumours were circulating about Wilson and the boy.

When she confronted the boy he told her he had "slept with her" on a plane while another boy said he told him he was drunk and had sex with her in the toilet.

Wilson's ex, Andrew, told the court she failed to tell him she was pregnant and later lied to him about having an abortion.

He said: "In the last 18 months of our relationship we very rarely had intercourse and we never had unprotected intercourse.

"It would be incredibly unlikely for her to get pregnant - we were having sex every six months.

"Our sex life couldn't have got worse. I uncovered she was having an unacceptable relationship with somebody else.

"Ellie was on the contraceptive pill for the majority of our relationship. As far as I am aware she was never on any form of contraception other than pill.

"When she returned from Africa there was not much sexual activity.

"It is incredibly unlikely that she could have got pregnant - we used condoms and I never had any concern."

Mr Hall said police informed him his ex-partner had become pregnant in an interview in December 2017 - almost two years later.

He recalled the day in which Wilson was collected from the abortion clinic by a colleague - but said she told him she suffered vaginal bleeding and had to go to hospital to remove a "blockage".

Mr Hall also described overhearing Wilson having a drunken conversation at home in the downstairs living room after he had gone to bed.

He listened at the door and heard Wilson say "I knew you wouldn't tell anybody; I knew I could trust you" - but she denied being on the phone when he confronted her minutes later, the jury heard.

Mr Hall told the court: "The two phrases jumped out at me.

''They were suspicious - I opened the door and Ellie went to hang up the phone immediately, she was mid-conversation when I went into the room.

"I asked her who she was speaking to and she denied she was on the phone which made me more suspicious - she was very defensive; I was calm, bemused.

"I continued to challenge her and she eventually told me she had been on the phone to her brother which didn't make sense - I told her I didn't believe her.

"She then drunkenly left the house. It was bizarre."

The court previously heard she was targeted by an unknown male who tried to blackmail her with the schoolboy sex claims.

The headteacher at her school said Wilson received explicit emails including one that had a photo of a penis.

One message read: “I know about you and (the complainant). Reply in 24 hours or it will slip out. We wouldn’t want that, would we?”

Another said: “I know what you did and I’m jealous. I would love to do that. I’m willing to hold back this information with one condition.”

The court heard the sender later said he wanted to have sex with the teacher — but she replied "you're insane" and added the threat was "daft".

The jury also heard allegations that the teacher dropped her trousers, exposing herself from her left ankle to her vagina before having sex with the student in the plane's toilet.

The teen, who cannot be named, claimed he had kept his teacher's number in his phone as "Smurfette" — but did not keep evidence of their contact together.

Jurors were played a police interview with the boy saying the teacher "called me in" after running her hand around his penis.

He said: "We proceeded to kissing and touching and at this point she had my hand down her boxers.

"From there, she pulled down my jogging bottoms and she was placed on her knees.

"My back was against the wall and she was knelt in front of me. Then when she stood up my trousers were down anyway and she pulled her trousers down.

"It became difficult it wasn't working - she's very tall."

After they had full sex the boy recalls having a "very brief conversation" with her on how they were going to get out of the toilet.

He also claimed Wilson told him that she loved him

Wilson, now 29, from Dursley, Gloucs, denies four counts of abuse of position and sexual activity with a child.

She has been struck off on recommendation from the National College for Teaching and Leadership (NCTL).

The trial continues.